BEWARE!

THIS THREAD CONTAINS MALWARE!

Firefox just told me so......

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

What the fuck?!
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

I dunno what the hell the deal is. Just tried to get into this page and it came up. I told the 'warning' to ignore it and continue on, as my machine is very much locked down.

VB actin' all freaky and shit....

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Well, Chrome I think is responsible for the dupe post.

HOWEVER.....I got the warning again.

At work when it happened earlier I was using Firefox. This time I am using Chrome. I followed the link to get detailed info.

It is something at classicvanhalen.com.

MODS? YOU MIGHT WANT TO DELETE WHATEVER IS POSTED IN THIS THREAD THAT LINKS TO THAT SITE.

Or at least check it out.

Safe Browsing
          Diagnostic page for classicvanhalen.com

What is the current listing status for classicvanhalen.com?
          Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
          Of the 19 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-06-08, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-06-07.
          Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including thermal-spa.ru/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS4323 (TWTC).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
          Over the past 90 days, classicvanhalen.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
          No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
          In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
          Return to the previous page.
          If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
          Updated 21 hours ago
          ©2008 Google - Google Home
          Last edited by Hardrock69; 06-10-2010, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

No problems on this end....
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Apparently Google is detecting a problem with something at classicvanhalen.com. Apparently one of the above vids or something else is linked from this page to that site.

IF there is really nothing wrong, that is cool, but better safe than sorry.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                I thought that had been posted before.

Some sort of merge would be in order...
                Fuck any "merge"....

Just ban the "aaabha" motherfucker for consistently performing cut and paste reposts of old threads. He puts a period in front of the thread title so it doesn't get kicked out as a dupe.

BAN HIM and delete his bullshit.
                Originally posted by perilouspete
                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  Here's a cool short clip...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/psU3_7w_o28&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/psU3_7w_o28&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That's Jack Casady on the bass. I was in one of his bass playing classes at the Fur Peace Ranch. He played with Hendrix and basically told us Jimi was all about the music and took it seriously. Lot's of impromptu jam sessions and one of them made it onto Electric Ladyland with Jack playing bass and not Noel Redding.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...