X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    After reading your post I thought I bet some lunatic has done something like that.

The world is indeed a fucking crazy place...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SIRuon4TLFM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&featur e=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SIRuon4TLFM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&featur e=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Playing Guitar Makes Lightsaber Thing Vibrate - Geekologie

Take a guitar, plug in a VOX AmPlug, and then attach an OhMiBod vibrator to that and what do you get? A vibrator that responds to what you play on the guitar! Cool. The Vox AmPlug is really just a little amp you can plug headphones into, it's the OhMiBod vibrator that makes all the magic happen (it will also plug into the headphone jack of an MP3 player, etc. and respond to that music as well). Talk about becoming a true Guitar Hero. Yeah buddy. Hook it all up, start jamming out on some Stairway To Heaven, and soon you're lucky lady will be in heaven. Or she'll break up with you and start dating a Stratocaster, which is what happened to me. Stupid vibrator-guitar combo, I hate you.
    Cool. A stereo guitar. Plug it into two vaginas and they climax in stereo. I wonder if there is a boost switch as well.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

You know Hendrix would have dug it though. The way he played, he would really have them cumming and moaning. LOL!
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• indeedido
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

I love Jimi and Edward both. Two main influences on my picking up the guitar. I won't say one is better than the other. I will say Jimi had feeling and emotion when he played. Ed had testosterone when he played. When Ed tried for feeling and emotion, VH III came out.
        This space for rent.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2005

Ed was more original than Jimi as a player but Hendrix did it all !!! His lyric's are incredible to me. It's a shame they get overlooked for the most part. Ed said year's ago he didn't get into Jimi because he couldn't play any of it !! That's fine I guess, Ed ripped off guy's like Uli Jon Roth and was a huge Tommy Bolin fan !! He never admit's it though !!! Hendrix will alway's be more important in the overall guitar rank's I think because he did so much in such little time !! They are both incredible player's. I'f I had to chose I'd take Hendrix without a doubt !! They both took guitar playing to a new level !!! Ed has a way of slamming people without meaning it right ??. I think the bullshit about always slamming Hendrix and his out of tune guitar's is getting old !! Anytime someone talks to Ed about Hendrix he bring's it up. Hey Ed, watch the clip on You Tube of someone that look's alot like you sounding like shit playing Jump !!! Must be someone else right ??

Comment

• darkknight
            Groupie
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
            Ed was more original than Jimi as a player but Hendrix did it all !!! His lyric's are incredible to me. It's a shame they get overlooked for the most part. Ed said year's ago he didn't get into Jimi because he couldn't play any of it !! That's fine I guess, Ed ripped off guy's like Uli Jon Roth and was a huge Tommy Bolin fan !! He never admit's it though !!! Hendrix will alway's be more important in the overall guitar rank's I think because he did so much in such little time !! They are both incredible player's. I'f I had to chose I'd take Hendrix without a doubt !! They both took guitar playing to a new level !!! Ed has a way of slamming people without meaning it right ??. I think the bullshit about always slamming Hendrix and his out of tune guitar's is getting old !! Anytime someone talks to Ed about Hendrix he bring's it up. Hey Ed, watch the clip on You Tube of someone that look's alot like you sounding like shit playing Jump !!! Must be someone else right ??
            To be fair to Ed, someone handed him the wrong guitar that was tuned down instead of standard. I have some live stuff of Jimi and at times it sounds like something Ed would be doing. I'm not buying that Ed wasn't influenced by Jimi. He doesn't like to admit it because he wants people to think he came up with all those tricks on his own. He didn't think of those divebombs by himself.
            A guy that played like him back in the day wasn't getting it all from Clapton. Give me a break.

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by darkknight
              To be fair to Ed, someone handed him the wrong guitar that was tuned down instead of standard. I have some live stuff of Jimi and at times it sounds like something Ed would be doing. I'm not buying that Ed wasn't influenced by Jimi. He doesn't like to admit it because he wants people to think he came up with all those tricks on his own. He didn't think of those divebombs by himself.
              A guy that played like him back in the day wasn't getting it all from Clapton. Give me a break.
              I can hear Blackmore, Beck, Hendrix and Page influences in Ed's playing way more than Eric Clapton.

What comes out of Ed's mouth is usually a bunch of drunken bullshit.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

At least Yngwie has nothing but good things to say about Hendrix...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ydejukuRxZM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x94 61ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ydejukuRxZM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x94 61ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• conmee
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

Yeah, everyone except for Edward, Yngwie. (regarding his final comment that he/people can't say enough good things about Jimi).

THat is all.

Icon.
                  An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                  hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Yngwie's picking technique is mindblowing.
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Yeah...He doesn't pick like a machine like Michael Angelo Batio or even Paul Gilbert...

Yngwie sounds much more natural...

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I always feel like I should be on acid when
                        I listen to these Hendrix clips !
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

No, it's more like this...

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Yeah, and I dance like this at the same time
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Comment

• Panamark
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...