• LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by WARF
    The was actually my first sober post in ages lol
    Well knock it off.

I'm here to see DRUNK WARF.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Well knock it off.

I'm here to see DRUNK WARF.
      I have some vodka in a water bottle at my cubicle!

I'm ready for the drive home!!!

I was even thinkin' about goin' the long way...

So I could pass the elementary school...

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        The crack staff at RothFans has been investigating this story, and through our diligent research, we've uncovered the undoctored photograph of Valerie in her bikini:

I'd still fuck her!

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I already asked that.

No WAY would we have guessed that's our little Val.

Couldn't even pass for her cousin.

I do so humbly apologize !
          Hey Loungie, I found the piggie lard
          and a packet of marshmellows,
          are we on for tonight ??
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You'd hit it.

I hit it, then told everyone at the Shriner's Lodge about it...

Comment

• size5dress
              Groupie
              • Feb 2008

lol i can't get over how madly inlove with her my dad is.

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by size5dress
                lol i can't get over how madly inlove with her my dad is.
                What is this Canadian gibberish I see before me????
                U HUHUhu huhu huhuh uh uuu hu

Comment

• SweetSecrets
                  Sniper
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                  I'm A MILF Diver From Way Back,It's True.
                  LOL!!!!!
                  Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• Full Bug
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Early 1970s

"I was a cute little girl and I wished that I'd believed it then. Maybe because I didn't think I was beautiful inside," says Valerie Bertinelli of this photo, taken in her early teens before she landed a starring role on TV's One Day at a Time in 1975. She had never dieted before joining the show, but costarring with rail-thin Mackenzie Phillips made her feel insecure about her own body. "Then I was like, 'Oh, I'm a fat pig and I need to lose weight.' "

"That's my favorite shot," says Bertinelli, who by then had become a small-screen sensation playing Barbara Cooper on the hit sitcom. "I think I look pretty there. I might be 16, 'cause I wish I was wearing a bra."

"The hair is typical '80s, right? That was for OC magazine," Bertinelli says. "[The outfit] reminded me of the green hot pants my mom made for me when I was 12. That's why I put them on. I think it was right before I got married [to Eddie Van Halen]. I felt pretty good, and then as my marriage started to deteriorate, so did my psyche and my self-esteem. Look how young those legs are. But I have better calf muscles now."

"Look at how sad my eyes look. I'm such a miserable person there. This has been airbrushed because I remember the bones were just scary sticking out. I have a flat tummy. No breasts. Nothing. I just see a sad little girl," Bertinelli recalls. At the time, the actress was doing drugs. "[Back then] I thought, 'Oh my God, look at how thin I am! This is amazing.' But I look back at it and I know how I got thin."

"I loved having to play a nun because I didn’t have to smile in any of these pictures. I also think I look prettier as a nun. I did not have a stylist, as you can see," says Bertinelli of this promotional photo for the TV movie Shattered Vows. "I would always wear big stuff. I was probably around where I am now, within the 125- to 132-pound range. When I got married I was 110, so I felt fat at 125. Stupid. I probably thought I was too heavy."

"That's someone feeling very confident about herself. In fact, I probably got a little arrogant in my twenties," Bertinelli remembers. "I had renewed confidence. Thinking I'm beautiful. Maybe getting a little cocky." But, she says, it was her lifestyle as a rocker's wife that helped fuel a "false" sense of good self-esteem.

"I was trying to get back in shape. I'd opened up an exercise studio with my sister-in-law. And I was feeling pretty good. I remember this is the first time I was able to put on a size 26 pair of jeans and I couldn’t be more thrilled," says Bertinelli. "But there's no definition – that was just not eating. I got a little too thin."

More than a decade later, Bertinelli – who was on TV again, this time for Touched by an Angel – found herself in a different kind of weight struggle. "I was so happy that I could actually tuck a shirt in and put a belt on," she recalls. "Because I was all the way up to 162 or so [before this], I was so happy to get down to 150. This was probably right before Ed [Van Halen] and I separated. I lost a lot of weight and then I gained it right back and went wacko, like, way over."

Bertinelli admits that at the time she liked that this size-12 suit was baggy on her "because then I thought, 'Ooh, I'm thin,' " she recalls. "That was silly. I'd gotten to a point where it was too tight so I felt really good about it until I saw the picture and then I went, 'Nope, still not thin.' "

"This always cracks me up, because when we first started taking the pictures for Jenny Craig, I was like, I don't want to do any 'before' pictures!" says Bertinelli, who had tipped the scales at 172 lbs. when she first started the diet program. "[Fellow company spokeswoman] Kirstie [Alley] was so great. She said, 'Do them! And just be fat. Just enjoy being fat. Go out, eat, have fun.' "

Bertinelli donned a bikini for the first time in 30 years after trimming down to 132 lbs. in nine months while on Jenny Craig and exercising (including walking 10,000 steps a day on her own before hiring a personal trainer in December). "I felt the fear – and I did it anyway!" she says. And the actress is proud of the results of her hard work. "I'm happy. I feel really good for my age. This is just the beginning of the journey."
                    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

I'd hit it, but never thought she was ever drop dead gorgeous or hot. Just very, very cute in a girl-next-door kind of way.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug

Early 1970s

"I was a cute little girl and I wished that I'd believed it then. Maybe because I didn't think I was beautiful inside," says Valerie Bertinelli of this photo, taken in her early teens before she landed a starring role on TV's One Day at a Time in 1975. She had never dieted before joining the show, but costarring with rail-thin Mackenzie Phillips made her feel insecure about her own body. "Then I was like, 'Oh, I'm a fat pig and I need to lose weight.' "

"That's my favorite shot," says Bertinelli, who by then had become a small-screen sensation playing Barbara Cooper on the hit sitcom. "I think I look pretty there. I might be 16, 'cause I wish I was wearing a bra."

"The hair is typical '80s, right? That was for OC magazine," Bertinelli says. "[The outfit] reminded me of the green hot pants my mom made for me when I was 12. That's why I put them on. I think it was right before I got married [to Eddie Van Halen]. I felt pretty good, and then as my marriage started to deteriorate, so did my psyche and my self-esteem. Look how young those legs are. But I have better calf muscles now."

"Look at how sad my eyes look. I'm such a miserable person there. This has been airbrushed because I remember the bones were just scary sticking out. I have a flat tummy. No breasts. Nothing. I just see a sad little girl," Bertinelli recalls. At the time, the actress was doing drugs. "[Back then] I thought, 'Oh my God, look at how thin I am! This is amazing.' But I look back at it and I know how I got thin."

"I loved having to play a nun because I didn’t have to smile in any of these pictures. I also think I look prettier as a nun. I did not have a stylist, as you can see," says Bertinelli of this promotional photo for the TV movie Shattered Vows. "I would always wear big stuff. I was probably around where I am now, within the 125- to 132-pound range. When I got married I was 110, so I felt fat at 125. Stupid. I probably thought I was too heavy."

"That's someone feeling very confident about herself. In fact, I probably got a little arrogant in my twenties," Bertinelli remembers. "I had renewed confidence. Thinking I'm beautiful. Maybe getting a little cocky." But, she says, it was her lifestyle as a rocker's wife that helped fuel a "false" sense of good self-esteem.

"I was trying to get back in shape. I'd opened up an exercise studio with my sister-in-law. And I was feeling pretty good. I remember this is the first time I was able to put on a size 26 pair of jeans and I couldn’t be more thrilled," says Bertinelli. "But there's no definition – that was just not eating. I got a little too thin."

More than a decade later, Bertinelli – who was on TV again, this time for Touched by an Angel – found herself in a different kind of weight struggle. "I was so happy that I could actually tuck a shirt in and put a belt on," she recalls. "Because I was all the way up to 162 or so [before this], I was so happy to get down to 150. This was probably right before Ed [Van Halen] and I separated. I lost a lot of weight and then I gained it right back and went wacko, like, way over."

Bertinelli admits that at the time she liked that this size-12 suit was baggy on her "because then I thought, 'Ooh, I'm thin,' " she recalls. "That was silly. I'd gotten to a point where it was too tight so I felt really good about it until I saw the picture and then I went, 'Nope, still not thin.' "

"This always cracks me up, because when we first started taking the pictures for Jenny Craig, I was like, I don't want to do any 'before' pictures!" says Bertinelli, who had tipped the scales at 172 lbs. when she first started the diet program. "[Fellow company spokeswoman] Kirstie [Alley] was so great. She said, 'Do them! And just be fat. Just enjoy being fat. Go out, eat, have fun.' "

Bertinelli donned a bikini for the first time in 30 years after trimming down to 132 lbs. in nine months while on Jenny Craig and exercising (including walking 10,000 steps a day on her own before hiring a personal trainer in December). "I felt the fear – and I did it anyway!" she says. And the actress is proud of the results of her hard work. "I'm happy. I feel really good for my age. This is just the beginning of the journey."

Well, better hit it quick, because it's only a matter of time before she plumps right the fuck back up again, like all those celebs who shill for Jenny Craig eventually do.
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                          Well, better hit it quick, because it's only a matter of time before she plumps right the fuck back up again, like all those celebs who shill for Jenny Craig eventually do.

How fuckin true!
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'd fuck the plumped up Valerie, too...

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Valerie's never done much for me, and I've never really thought of her as "bikini girl" material...frankly, I think she's more flattered by jeans and a sweater, "girl next door" sorta thing.

Her body's in great shape though, I have to give her that.
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                I'd fuck the plumped up Valerie, too...

Yes, me too...right in her dumper
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...