X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

The 1st Annual Roth Army Hall Of Fame Awards

Every year were gonna induct 10 members into this prestigious awards.

Here is the class of 2009.

• Sarge
    • Pojo Risin'
    • conmee
    • Brownsound1
    • Alinchainz
    • hitch1969
    • FORD
    • Von Halen
    • Panamark
    • ELVIS

This is the first class inducted...

Sarge- No need for the introduction.... the best fucking person in this game... he started the whole fucking thing... none of us would be here without him... and this goes without saying.

Pojo Risin' - The fucking THREE DOT method... yeah he started that shit... but apart from that the dude is the most diehard serious Van Halen fan I know... yeah... remember a little group called EUAS??? Well he was one of the founders of that... and without a doubt... one of the fucking coolest people here at the Roth Army.

conmee- What can I say the fucking ICON... not a huge 50 posts a day kinda guy... but one fucking post from him is like the ENTIRE NEW TESTAMENT... what else can I say... the best of the best...

Brownsound1 - Another webmaster from the beginning of this shit... EUAS co-founder... the spirit of the Roth Army... and David Lee Fucking Roth for that matter!

AlinChainz- What the fuck can I say??? Him and Pojo were like motherfucking Bert and Ernie in the sports forum... The pinnicle of what the website represents.... and fucking bleeds Detriot sports... shot down way to fucking early.... maybe even the best fucking poster to ever hit this place.....I picked up Matt Ryan from him in fantasy football... it was his last free agent pickup... I'll give up my whole fucking team... and even family members before I will ever part with this player.... even if he throws 500 fucking interceptions this year.... I love you Al.... and you're forever immortalized here at the Roth Army for this first annual awards ceremony... best of the fucking best!

hitch1969 - You know a motherfucker has a hold of a website, when a whole forum is dedicated to him... 5 years since his last post lol... seriously... this is the fucking funniest person at any website... anytime period... the pleasure dome... dm wars will goes down in infamy... fuck... Mike B won't even post as himself 8 fucking years later.... Without a question hitch left his mark on this website... the most loved... and hated member here ever.... is now finally shrined forever.... in our first ceremony!

FORD- You know... I've never been a big poster for the frontline... but when you say, "the complete package" this is it... He's not only one of the best posters.... but he's fucking witty as fuck.. If I never post another thread here in my entire life... I want to be remembered as atleast being half as good as him!

Von Halen- Jesus... I dont even know what to say... the little fucking Diamond Mafia member I helped get his started here alongside Mike B... etc etc... helped me with the dlrnd.com and blossomed into a fucking mogul in the Roth Army community... I've met TWO people here.... Von Halen... the total fucking class act... and pete the fucking homosexual... and Vaughn is hands down the best of the fucking best.... he made me a supermod and gave me my own forum at ddlr.com and is the coolest fucking dude in the planet!

Panamark- The fucking rotharmy torch... jesus... What should I fucking say.... did this guy even make one single post at any other site.... I heard he's having a kid.... maybe he should have 3 or 4... we need more people like him around in this world...

ELVIS- Fucking harecutt... the most loyal member of this site... I was thinking of possibly putting myself in the hall of fame replacing him... but I've been fired like 40 fucking times... Greg fucking bleeds this website... he's got more love for this site in one drop of piss... than mezro's whole fucking body.... banned early in the game...by me... sarge... pojo... and his fucking housekeeper.... when it comes to being a loyal member of this place... ELVIS comes fucking first... end of story!

Well... that's it...

Stay tuned for 2010...

I think sesh and loons should be in there...

WARF out...
    Last edited by WARF; 04-21-2009, 02:21 AM.
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

A Big Fucking Amen To Your List.

Roth On.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I reckon Mick !

But if you keep the thread alive for a few more days I will get my son
      to multiple vote for me
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Outstanding!

Excellent choices there.

Congrats to all
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Nice props Warf!!

Although I'm not sure about that old "Tea-Bagger" Von...

Oh and for the record... I was using the 3-dot system before Pojo was a twinkle in his daddy's eye... Like Eddie he just added his own unique flair to the thing... the two handed 3-dot, I believe...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Yawn.....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
              I reckon Mick !

But if you keep the thread alive for a few more days I will get my son
              to multiple vote for me
              It's not a poll, you dumb Aussie

All 10 are being inducted.

And I know for a fact 9 out of 10 of them are going to be pissed and annoyed WARF even posted this.....

Mick is too busy with his 72 Virgins to care much.

But at 10 per year being inducted, I should make the cut in around 2525 a.d.
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Igosplut
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                Mick is too busy with his 72 Virgins to care much......
                There isn't any virgins within 100 miles of Foxboro....
                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Well ,ya got 9 of 'em right...
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    It's not a poll, you dumb Aussie

All 10 are being inducted.

And I know for a fact 9 out of 10 of them are going to be pissed and annoyed WARF even posted this.....

Mick is too busy with his 72 Virgins to care much.

But at 10 per year being inducted, I should make the cut in around 2525 a.d.
                    I've got your disease you braindead old fartbag !

I read the post way too late at night just as my nightime
                    smack was kickin in... and thought it was a "chose" one
                    of the above type deals. Immediately I thought
                    of Alinchainz. Now that the power of my morning expressos
                    have jolted my brain back into sobriety I see its a group thing,
                    so thankya kindly WARF ! I am surrounded by total esteemness !

Do we all get shirts ??
                    Last edited by Panamark; 04-21-2009, 06:34 PM.
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

In the fine tradition of The Sex Pistols and Van HALEN.... I'm boycotting this thread.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        In the fine tradition of The Sex Pistols and Van HALEN.... I'm boycotting this thread.
                        What if Satan presented you the award!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'd be worried that he wanted something in return. Like my soul.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by FORD
                            I'd be worried that he wanted something in return. Like my soul.
                            I know Jesus and Satan, personally.........neither one wants you
                            Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Okay, that was fucking hilarious!

Good job, Warf!
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...