Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

As long as Mike Blair isn't running it, it's an improvement over the original model
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      The new and fresh cuntent should be about as insightful like a George Carlin weather report...

Tonight's forecast dark with brightly scattered light in the morning...

Good luck with it all... but what the hell do expect to accomplish at this time with Diamond Dave under a Van Halen gag order tighter than a duck's ass..?

Pretty much sums it up right there...
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Besides one interview, it's a piece of shit that wont last three months...

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
          dunno, but Walker seems to think it is.

if the site becomes a Flash-loaded piece of shit then we'll know for sure.
          Jealous fuck!

Welcome back Knockz.. why hiding it behind DomainsByProxy?

(for those who didn't know, Dave's old domain dlrnd.com gets you back here try it)

Comment

• if6was9
            Head Fluffer
            • Mar 2007

Great website. Thanks a lot.
            BTW, Do the guys from Chickenfoot News Desk know about it?
            Last edited by if6was9; 06-09-2009, 03:29 AM.
            Hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla boobuhla hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla bop

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

I hope not...

But if we can't uncover any Dave info or video, then, were not doing our jobs...

This IS the place!

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

:dafinger:Bwaahahaha.. buckbuckabuck.. bawwk...

Could you imagine "cfnd.com?"

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                  Jealous fuck!
                  jealous of a turd who posed as the parent of an imaginary 14 year old and tried to get us shut down?

nah.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Cato
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

DLRNewsDesk aka HARDKNOCKZ aka The Knockz aka MetalSkool.......is a complete asshole who was selling shitty VHS copy of the No Holds BBQ vid for $9.49 or so around here.

avoid him.
                    Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

He was an idiot for selling boots, a given.

But you guys shoulda taken his personal info off the site during that Knockz VS Edweird Pryzdial episode. I don't blame him for messing with you on that, that's all on you and were wrong to do that.

You allowed the BEPH to post his work address, phone number and real name that was fucked. Some mod you were, thinking that was funny? He stopped doing his hardknockz.com pre-Youtube flash vids of DLR cuz of it didn't he?

I didn't like the guy, but I liked the videos he contributed and that made him in my mind, an excellent member. Sorry you disagree but you mods shoulda done your job cleanin' the hive of predators so-to-speak and you let a personal squabble get in the way of duty, and that's too bad because we lost a member from it.

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by GAR
                        Sorry you disagree but you mods shoulda done your job cleanin' the hive of predators so-to-speak and you let a personal squabble get in the way of duty, and that's too bad because we lost a member from it.
                        The mods did an excellent job of banning your worthless ass, when you taunted a mother about her child going off to war and mentioned ways that a member should commit suicide. You can tell by every post you make and by your constant bitching about mods, on every VH board, that you have serious jealousy issues and are envious of anyone who has, in your twisted view, power.

Just kills you that you'll never be a mod or even respected for your self-perceived knowledge on guitars but are laughed at and ridiculed by damn near every member here.
                        Originally posted by vandeleur
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Igosplut
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          He was an idiot for selling boots, a given.

But you guys shoulda taken his personal info off the site during that Knockz VS Edweird Pryzdial episode. I don't blame him for messing with you on that, that's all on you and were wrong to do that.

You allowed the BEPH to post his work address, phone number and real name that was fucked. Some mod you were, thinking that was funny? He stopped doing his hardknockz.com pre-Youtube flash vids of DLR cuz of it didn't he?

I didn't like the guy, but I liked the videos he contributed and that made him in my mind, an excellent member. Sorry you disagree but you mods shoulda done your job cleanin' the hive of predators so-to-speak and you let a personal squabble get in the way of duty, and that's too bad because we lost a member from it.
                          We NEVER let ANYBODY put up personal info and leave it there. It was always taken down. That's just a lie right out of your mouth. BEPH got canned right about that time for threatening the server MUTIPLE times to the point that he was going to call a Lawyer.

Make some more shit up.....
                          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• DLRNewsDesk
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009

Lets nip this in the bud before all you guys go all WWE on each other.
                            DavidLeeRothNewsDesk.com is not The Knockz,The Gar or The Cato.
                            Now go back and make nice with each other

David Lee Roth News Desk!!!

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Good luck with it whoever you are, they're gonna keep guessing forever since you're cloaking your reg with a proxy.

Let me go first: if you're not with Knockz, are you with Hausmann?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DLRNewsDesk
                                Lets nip this in the bud before all you guys go all WWE on each other.
                                DavidLeeRothNewsDesk.com is not The Knockz,The Gar or The Cato.
                                Now go back and make nice with each other

David Lee Roth News Desk!!!

Just so I understand, you're not The Knockz or MetalSkool either, right ??
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...