Roth Army Recruit
    • Jun 2004

Dave In The E.r. In N.y.c.?

GIVE ME A BOTTLE OF ANYTHING AND A GLAZED DONUT "TO GO"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"Dave played doctor with me a couple of times, before passing me off to Ed. Ed and me played the "wake up the limp worm " game, which wasnt quite as fun. We never did wake it up BTW.........Don't tell Wolfie that though............."

Comment

• Sarge
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

merging this with the other thread
        ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
        The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
        [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• kidvegas
          • Apr 2004

NICE NEW JOB DAVE!!!Dam the older he gets less and less Hair,more and more NOSE..........Dam he is Jewish!!!EMTEMTEMTEMTEMT.........HAHAHAHAH........ .Sammy wins!

KID VEGAS!

Comment

• smaz
            Commando
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by kidvegas
            NICE NEW JOB DAVE!!!Dam the older he gets less and less Hair,more and more NOSE..........Dam he is Jewish!!!EMTEMTEMTEMTEMT.........HAHAHAHAH........ .Sammy wins!

KID VEGAS!
            Speak English and we might have a chance of understanding what you're saying.
            Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• steve
              Sniper
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by kidvegas

KID VEGAS!
              Don't be racist and we might LISTEN to whatever spelling you invented here, jackass. :p

Comment

• smv3752
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Jun 2004

Yeh yeh!, he just wants to look good for the public, he has nothing else to do, and he ain't got a million dollars either.. That guy is butt ass broke. Sammy's the one with all the money!.. lol

Dave is just fronting for the public sense he won't be fronting for VH!.
                www.shemadeavideo.com
                www.clubafterhours.com

Comment

• kidvegas
                  • Apr 2004

HELL I AGREE!!

Kid vegas.....................how big is nose now?Shit.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

So.... if the new Van Halen tour is crashed out on the sidewalk, DYING, and Dave is called in for an EMERGENCY REVIVAL..........................................
                    If you listen to fools
                    The Mob Rules

Comment

• kidvegas
                      • Apr 2004

Roth EMT....HAGAR ROCK STAR,..............'NUF SAID!

KID VEGAS

Comment

• smv3752
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Jun 2004

If Dave is called in to rejoin VH weather it be sometime soon, at the end of the hagar tour, or in a couple years from now, whenever it happens yes we will all be happy about it, but look at it this way, it wouldn't last. Hagar has been with VH now just as long as Dave has, they both have longevity in that band of brothers. Lets get to the point here, and I will say this - if Dave ever gets back into the band it will bring in alot of ticket sales, but his voice is shot too, and he can't move and bring forth the hard energy that he once did either, these fucking guys are old now dudes wake up and get a clue.

The only thing i'm pissed about with this tour and I have 4 pairs of tickets left by the way that I cannot sell, are the fact that all the seats were the same price. Now personally I don't care if they are not polished on stage, I will have a good time going anyway. I would rather hear eddie fuck up "You really got me" or "Jump" then to hear something thats perfect. Sammy once said that when it comes a time he is on stage and everything is played to the tee and perfect, he feels that it is just going through the motions, and that he would rather push a broom all night. I ignore the bad reviews. because I know on July 10th and 11th here in Detroit when they arrive, they will be sweet!

Also I have to say that, if I had 40 million dollars in my bank account, I would sit home all day too smoke cigs, drink, and get pussy!. Who cares what ed looks like or how he plays!. One day wolfie will take his place on the throan and totally fuck us up!.
                        www.shemadeavideo.com
                        www.clubafterhours.com

Comment

• SweetSecrets
                          Sniper
                          • Jun 2004

kidvegas! Check your private messages!
                          Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• gigolo
                            Roadie
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                            Exactly what I was thinking. Sounds like a fluffy BS spin by the reporter.

Mezro...dave as an EMT...if it makes him happy...i think the whole story is probably blown way out of proportion
                            Mezro, pm gslinger about the EMT article, it's more DLR being his genius self.
                            Hey you Van Dutch guys. Your names Neil & Bob or is that what you do!

Comment

• General Hina
                              Sniper
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                              This man never ceases to amaze me...

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-177878c.html
                              Maybe now DLR can "revive" his career.

Over and Out,
                              General Hina

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by lms
                                Okay, I thought it but wasn't gonna say it. Hate bashing Dave on a Dave site and all that, but, no, I think he does have an ulterior motive. Maybe this training will help him in his acting career? Maybe he doesn't feel safe touring with Van Hagar unless he is qualified to treat medical emergencies? (for the band, not the fans) Maybe he has a thing for this trainer he is working under?
                                Its great that he wants to do this. But it just reaffirms that his career in music, is and has been dead for long time.

Comment

Working...