VH & EVH create official Myspace, Twitter, Facebook pages & Youtube channel...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Checked out Wolfie's Facebook page today....

He's got about 20 people a day "befriending" him, although he's not responding to anything at all.... He isn't even hitting the "like" button on anything....

Looks like Dad has put the clamps on his online activities, which I guess isn't a bad thing if the end result is a new album....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Probably a fake anyway....
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Nah, it'd be gone by now....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Well if it is legit, the kid is a piece of wood when it comes to people skills....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

He used to at least acknowledge everyone by "liking" the posts and pictures they'd leave on his Wall, but he doesn't even do that anymore...

Of course, nowadays half of the posts on that wall are along the lines of, "Dude, when's the new Van Halen album coming out ?"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Yawn, three new Tweets from "Ed" overnight....

Eddie Van Halen and FEA Merchandise Announce New Additions to the Official Line of EVH Brand Apparel

Six New Items Are Now Available Including Knit Beanies, Silk Ties and Bandanas in Addition to Three New Tee-Shirt Designs

Check Out the New Items as Well as Eddie's Classic Striped Sneakers at www.evhgear.com or http://store.feamerch.com/eddievanhalen

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

He's even selling in the middle of his son's career bio on Facebook.

Career
                  Wolfgang was a part of his father's vision for Van Halen from a very young age. The instrumental "316" was named in his honor, after Wolfgang's birthday. For a 13 year period ending in 2004, Eddie Van Halen collaborated with Peavey on a line of guitars, the Wolfgang series, named after his son. In 2008, his father named a custom guitar after him, the Fender EVH Wolfgang. Eddie stated that Wolfgang is new to the bass guitar.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Yawn, three new Tweets from "Ed" overnight....

Eddie Van Halen and FEA Merchandise Announce New Additions to the Official Line of EVH Brand Apparel

Six New Items Are Now Available Including Knit Beanies, Silk Ties and Bandanas in Addition to Three New Tee-Shirt Designs

Check Out the New Items as Well as Eddie's Classic Striped Sneakers at www.evhgear.com or http://store.feamerch.com/eddievanhalen

Why does this guy endorse & sell guitar equipment? Does he play or something? I've been buying new release cd's for the last 15 years and don't remember seeing anything from this fellow.

Not a horrible shoe designer though.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah it's like if Olivia Newton John was constantly on trying to sell us dancing shoes...

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        Yeah it's like if Olivia Newton John was constantly on trying to sell us dancing shoes...
                        Travolta maybe, since he manages to dance in every fuckin' movie he makes. Of course, this lead to some difficulty during Battlefield Earth.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Meh, another Ed greeting on Twitter....

eddievanhalen Happy Thanksgiving 2 You & Yours...Gobble, Gobble!
                          Thu, Nov 25 13:29:01 from web

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

And another....

eddievanhalen I would like to thank all of you for your continued support. Have a safe and happy holiday and a rockin' new year!

By the way, his note on Facebook added "See You Soon"....

Oooooh, it's a sign !!
                            Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 12-22-2010, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• vaijuju
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2008

And another....

eddievanhalen I would like to thank all of you for your continued support. Have a safe and happy holiday and a rockin' new year!

Oooooh, it's a sign !!
                              wrong post, sorry
                              http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2004

Oooooh, it's a sign !!
                                It's a sign he'll be whoring a new gizmo @ NAMM 2011 in Anaheim...

Comment

Working...