Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

I would never put my reputation as a musician on the line to protect this afterbirth of a VH Reunion.

I've heard all the boots and anyone who thinks Ed is kicking ass isn't much of a musician themselves.

Yeah Ed is so very tight when he botches a tune, the problem is that the way they used to recover from miss-steps is not working anymore.

In fact, not much is working for them this time around and i don't care how "happy and all smiles" they are...Remember, they are the kings of denial in the Rock World.

Hmmm, any shows been sold out yet? I notice that they are doing two shows in some areas. That used to be a thing they do when a show sold out but this time i think it is more for appearance in hopes it will generate interest to sell tickets.

Atomicsynth, I appreciate your review, but you gave Spammy props and you should have known that wouldn't go over well here. this is not your daddy's Links site and in the future you should use better judgement.

Which makes me wonder why all you Spam fans drift away from your havens to try and throw sand in our faces, salt in our wounds, etc.
    Personally, I don't ever want to see Dave back in VH...They do not deserve the spotlight he would surely bring their way and they have pissed on this Classic fan for the last time.
    Even if they did "figure out" that Dave is their only road back to Rock Supremecy i wouldn't attend that show either....

Dave is better off doing whatever the hell he wants to do as long as he stays away from those two asshole brothers who have zero concept of where they came from and who buttered their fucking bread.

Comment

Working...