X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Hank III kicks ass!
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
      Veteran
      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
      Hank III kicks ass!
      Yes. Definitely. Can't believe you guys know about Hank III. What a trip.
      RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
      LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• letsrock
        Veteran
        • Mar 2007

It is amazing how long the official sites do nothing. But the Van Halen store will send emails every week.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
          Hank III is far more worthy of his grandpa's name then his daddy is.

And here he is.... with Keith Richards, Willie Nelson, and Ryan Adams (who looks like Keith Richards' clone from 1965 here)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ojXKbYFnus&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ojXKbYFnus&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"Country" ain't the word one normally associates with Glenn Danzig, but the man knows his country legends.... Hank, Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, etc. (worked with all of them in one capacity or another)
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
              Hell yeah. He gets better with every album. It'd be fuckin amazing if he came up to the Toronto area for a few shows, he would do very well.
              A friend of mine who works for one of the major record labels told me once, that he won't come up here because he's not sure if he'll be able to score weed.
              Christ, that won't be an issue. This is CANADA,fer Crissakes!!!

Hell, I'd hook him up with some just for makin it up here!
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• bantonelli
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by davidrth101
                no david does not do facebook nor myspace for that matter. I know david lee roth personally. he does not even get on the net. the david l roth is a total fake. just a heads up. hope that answers your question.

Yeah, Honey... send me a private message with your true "AKA" because I know someone who knows Dave "personally" too... and we'll run your name past Dave and see if he flinches. Or could this be "Mrs. Lance" ???
                "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

Working...