Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanHalener
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I can tell you anything you want to know related to DLR.

$35.00 per question and I only take credit cards.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZtA7GHsMDI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZtA7GHsMDI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Douglas T.
      Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by VanHalener

Here is a question for ya VH'r!
      I can tell it's Dave's camera work!

"WTF is this?"
      <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CbuuRnR8MiQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CbuuRnR8MiQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
      Last edited by Douglas T.; 09-06-2009, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Douglas T.
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

And why didn't he give the white rice fair camera time!?

Comment

• Douglas T.
          Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by VanHalener

...and can you get this video soundtrack back online?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FsmQyOL4TPY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FsmQyOL4TPY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Douglas T.
            Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Here is DAVE checking his FaceBook at a WiFi Taco bell!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W7El-HFmkow&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W7El-HFmkow&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• fwacf
              Roadie
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Antman
              I don't think anyone at a chickenfoot show has ever heard 1984.
              True!
              When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

you simply gotta love those...

Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Blackflag
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by DLRisCool1969
                  I don't know who Kip Winger is and furthermore, I don't care.
                  Oh, DAMN.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                    Dudes,

Kip Winger was the ORIGINAL lead singer when the band was known down here in SoCal as Rat Salade, this was circa 1974 before Michael Anthony replaced Rudy Sarzo and David Lee Roth replaced Kip...

True story...

That is all!

Icon.

I just wanted to interrupt this thread to state how Icon's sig is just FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!!

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      I'm pretty sure that Van Halen played to more people in 1983 than they did in 2008.
                      Probably true. But I will say this, the 2008 crowd appreciated & savored it quite a bit more.

Was weird the whole marketing for the 07/08 tour. It was like they were trying all they could do to hold back a freight train with a pair of leather reins. They seemed reluctant to just let it explode. Maybe cause Wolf was new. Maybe cause Ed was still on the sobriety fence. Maybe cause of the volatility probability with Dave. I hope the next one is fully unleashed.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        Probably true. But I will say this, the 2008 crowd appreciated & savored it quite a bit more.
                        Um... bullshit?

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

I did skip the last tour but now I am regretting it. If they can keep it together and do another tour I might go but there has to be new music. If I can't have Bassplayer there at least give me some new tunes.
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Name the last band that was materially dormant for 25 years that came out with decent NEW material........

I'll wait........
                            Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
                              Was weird the whole marketing for the 07/08 tour. It was like they were trying all they could do to hold back a freight train with a pair of leather reins. They seemed reluctant to just let it explode. Maybe cause Wolf was new. Maybe cause Ed was still on the sobriety fence. Maybe cause of the volatility probability with Dave. I hope the next one is fully unleashed.
                              Everything related to that tour was done conservatively, especially for Van Halen standards.... No press, no interviews, very bland stage, etc.... I think you nailed the reasons above....

I think the VH machine will get ramped up like we're used to this time around... They'll have an album to promote, and they're not guaranteed the sellouts as well....

That's where Dave usually comes in, I bet he's unleashed this time around....

Hopefully, the fact that they've at least dangled their feet in the pool with Myspace and Twitter, as well as Guitar Hero VH, shows they're attempting to get the VH name back out there in the mainstream....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

did this guy say he was 40?

YouTube - I'm a Man! I'm 40!
                                David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                                — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

Working...