X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    We should be reminded periodically the antics of Saint Ed and Reverand Al...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bNX9husuzv0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bNX9husuzv0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    not to mention...this one:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-9QYw7yibM&hl=de&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-9QYw7yibM&hl=de&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Im sick of cry baby Mike and his BS. Move on and shut your mouth. At least Ed does not bring up Mike stuff because its done. Get over it Mike! You were fucking fired and I think you should have been a long time ago. I never thought you fit in. Even as a young teen I always thought Mike looked wrong in the band. He is an okay bass player and the back ups were great but fuck him. As long as Dave and Ed are together in does not matter to me even if they had another drummer it would not matter but I am glad its Alex. But Mike? Who cares. Do not forget he is a Sammy lover and that right there sats alot. Sorry I am kinda drunk. But drunks tell it how they really feel.

Comment

• Carloscda
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-9QYw7yibM&hl=de&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-9QYw7yibM&hl=de&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
        Did you hear that awful rendition of You Really Got me, And they say Dave's voice is bad?!

Comment

• lztom
          Head Fluffer
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra

Eddie's so thick and his brain so fried, he must need a one hour daily briefing to keep him in step with the current Van Halen party line which changes about three times a week.

"So, we like Sammy now?"

"Do I have to mention my hip or curing cancer today?"

"Do we like Roth now? Right, I'll call him brother, no worries."

"But aren't you my brother Alex? I never knew I had two brothers?"

"Do Peavey still make my guitars? Ok, I'll chat some shit about them."

"Who makes my guitars? Fender? Cool. Fender, the best out there, I don't know why the rest bother"

"Can I have a drink?"
          Last edited by lztom; 10-03-2009, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• VanHalener
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by deero
            Dave is scared out of his bald head to say anything and piss off the boys--say what you want---he's a PUSSY! POOOOSAH! VAG! SNATCHEROO.
            You're just some dumbphuck cochgobbler wayyyyyyyyy out there in left field with all the other disadvantaged asshats who are jealous of the Mighty Van Halen.
            I Pitty you fools.

~Eat me cocksucker~
            ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• yah
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2006

My take on it is that Mike's sick of Ed's lies and bs.
              He just said he was available for the VH tour in 2007/08 and didn't choose to go play with Spam until Wolfie was confirmed in and there were no phone calls.
              Some musicians, as good as they are are harsh egotists, and Ed is not an exception....they think the world revolves around them.
              Too bad, we could have had a real CVH tour and true reunion if these petty grudges didn't exist......(are you reading this, Ed?)

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Dave is ... a PUSSY! POOOOSAH! VAG! SNATCHEROO.

No wonder why you hate him...(because you love cock).

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Um, when did he ever say that?
                  Probably in an old Metal Edge magazine...
                  sigpic

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                    • Jan 2004

No one seems to remember how dave was crying like a bitch all those years before he got back in, so mike (i mean bassplayer--god, i'm cool) isn't allowed to talk to anyone? dave's star was all but gone those last couple of years before he rimmed eddie to get back in.
                    Davey's cryin' instead of Jaime?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VanHalener
                      You're just some dumbphuck cochgobbler wayyyyyyyyy out there in left field with all the other disadvantaged asshats who are jealous of the Mighty Van Halen.
                      I Pitty you fools.

~Eat me cocksucker~
                      *LOL*
                      Jealous of another band consisting of a singer, guitarist, bassist, and drummer? May as well rename all the CDs Van Roth.
                      Mighty, but not the mightiest.
                      ZZ Top hold that record... ONLY band with original lineup on their 4th decade of playin' and tourin'.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                        • Jan 2004

Dave is scared out of his bald head to say anything and piss off the boys
                        Yep, he'd be fired as well.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHITVICKY!

Gayr's been arseking for you. Something about piss, I dunno.

Now get going, you fucking pedophile, noone cares what you think.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                            STFU Steve.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Steve Suckdicki
                              ZZ Top hold that record... ONLY band with original lineup on their 4th decade of playin' and tourin'.
                              Yeah, have you seen them lately?

They play like they're in their 7th decade, you stupid Corksoaker!
                              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by Steve Suckdicki
                                I have Laura Branigan's corpse with me. Should I be using "protection"?
                                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...