X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Van Halen folder icon

I use this on my folder that holds all my Van Halen music files, pics, clips. Kinda cool...or not. Whatever. I slapped it up on Rapidshare if anyone wants it to have it too. It's just a folder icon, just like any other icon image, you can name the folder whatever you want. Shown next to my recycle bin for comparison.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

ed will sue your ass for that
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
      ed will sue your ass for that
      LOL. Can't get blood from a stone. On the bright side, if he tried, I might finally get to meet the man.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• indeedido
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

cool.
        This space for rent.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
          Veteran
          • Jun 2005

You wouldn't by any chance have a Hagar head i could use as my trash bin do you?
          RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
          LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

I would LOVE a Sammy Hagar-head icon to replace the trash icon!

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

LMFAO.

No. I didn't make this. I found it a few years back somewhere. I've tried making icon files before with no success. Otherwise I personally would have gone with the black & white Frankenstrat.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
                I use this on my folder that holds all my Van Halen music files, pics, clips. Kinda cool...or not. Whatever. I slapped it up on Rapidshare if anyone wants it to have it too. It's just a folder icon, just like any other icon image, you can name the folder whatever you want.
                Cool! I remember that desktop icon. I used to have it on my PC as well.

I think I originally found it at the following link...

VHVault.com - The Van Halen Vault - Icons

But I just checked it, and there's an "internal server error" that comes up when you try to access their full library of VH icons.
                Originally posted by perilouspete
                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                  You wouldn't by any chance have a Hagar head i could use as my trash bin do you?

Wow....necro-bump. But I didn't forget. Please disregard link in post 1. I made folder icons for each album cover. ALL 7. THERE ARE NO OTHER VH ALBUMS!!

I included EEAS, some different colored VH logos, and even one of Dave for the ladies.

Also a Spam head for your recycle bin if you so choose. Here is a snap of all of them....and you can find them & upload them from me at the following links. ENJOY!!

4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

For those who don't know how it's really simple.

Save file to your computer

Right click on the folder you want to customize.

Choose Properties

On the 'customize' tab select "choose icon"

Then just browse to the VH file you saved. And now your folder is all van halenized.

Comment

Working...