Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

I admit and have pointed out the shortcommings of Yngwie time and again...

But, Yngwie can play ANYTHING, and he has, at times...

I wish he would do it more often...

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-SLFoJtOn2I&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x946 1ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-SLFoJtOn2I&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x946 1ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Let's hear Edward pull that off...

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Yngwie can play the fuck outta the blues. Be nice to hear him bring more of it into his style. Pentatonics are your friend,Yngwie!

Let's hear Edward pull that off...
      The only thing Ed has pulled of in the past dozen years is evhmerchwhore.com and 10,000 Smoking Loon corks!
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles

I'm hovering around a 6 or 7. For me it started out rough and rather dead. Sounded flat too for maybe a minute.

Gotta remember that this vid is not the best quality, and you have to imagine hearing it 100 times louder than your pc speakers, in an arena of 20,000 people, filled with a marijuana smoke haze, 7 beers in your belly and 2 in your hands, and the girl next to you is topless. Probably would have given it an 11.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Any guitar player who isn't impressed by the playing I pointed out in this clip is in guitar denial...

I admit he starts out pretty average, but he gets into it pretty quickly...

Especially for not using his own equipment...

And who cares what he looks like...

speed is worked on over years. anyone can keep playing the same lick until its played at super speed. Thats not "good guitar playing" imo

i care what he looks like. looks like he's trapped in some sort of cosmic see thru bubble from 1982
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

plus dangle jewelery on his wrists is so....Ummm....gay.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              speed is worked on over years. anyone can keep playing the same lick until its played at super speed. Thats not "good guitar playing" imo
              Yngwie doesn't play at super speed...

Comment

• Carloscda
                Foot Soldier
                • Jan 2009

I think I'll take this one from the same year..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YuoNxEI0C7A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YuoNxEI0C7A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...