• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Are you AntiCoup2K4
    ???

Yep. Or at least I was before they banned me for not worshiping Judas IsKerryot during the 2004 primary.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Yep. Or at least I was before they banned me for not worshiping Judas IsKerryot during the 2004 primary.
      HA!

Too funny. It read like you.

Banned from the DU?

Fuck man, I'm impressed

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Satan (as "BL_Zebub") and Jesus got banned there too. Our Lord and Savior's thread there remains a classic though, that is still referenced on DU from time to time.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Satan (as "BL_Zebub") and Jesus got banned there too. Our Lord and Savior's thread there remains a classic though, that is still referenced on DU from time to time.
          I shall read it shortly!!!!

Now I think of it, I do remember you talking about the DU banning you in the FL
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by chan_bkny
            Oh, snap! You're Satan at DU?! Are you also Satan at 7th House? Um, if you don't want to answer, I'd understand.
            Yeah but the real Satan and Jesus post here, right?
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chan_bkny
              Oh, snap! You're Satan at DU?! Are you also Satan at 7th House? Um, if you don't want to answer, I'd understand.
              BL_Zebub left DU way back in 2004 as well. Though Satan at 7th House is indeed the One and Only Most Unholy who also posts here. As is his Holiday Altar-Ego Satan Claus.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                Yeah but the real Satan and Jesus post here, right?
                Of course. That's how great Van HALEN was. They had fans from Heaven to Hell and everywhere in between.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Of course. That's how great Van HALEN was. They had fans from Heaven to Hell and everywhere in between.
                  Phew, all those PM's I sent those guys....I'm glad they didn't go to an Alias
                  Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                    Yeah, actually I do. But, I don't generally post in the sports forum so I wont be posting it.

why are we discussing tiger woods in main?
                    Well, since Dave has turned into a hermit and the Sisters are their usual stupid selves, I think its time to turn "main" into Gossip/TMZ forum!
                    =V V=
                    ole No.1 The finest
                    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Zon Myo
                      has the imbecile that owned the site stated a reason for it's demise?
                      Your commentary is unfair and totally uncalled for. Warham put his own money and time into starting a site with little more than the best of intentions. In the end, the result was less than magnificent, yet at least the guy made an effort. Other than proving yourself to being an asshole, what exactly have you done? The only imbecile here is you.
                      Last edited by chefcraig; 12-12-2009, 09:41 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        Your commentary is unfair and totally uncalled for. Warham put his own money and time into starting a site with little more than the best of intentions.
                        Yup, War invested a lot in that place and we all appreciated it very much.

In the end, the result was less than magnificent.
                        For those who hung out there on a daily basis, it was stellar.
                        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
                          Sniper
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          Your commentary is unfair and totally uncalled for. Warham put his own money and time into starting a site with little more than the best of intentions. In the end, the result was less than magnificent, yet at least the guy made an effort. Other than proving yourself to being an asshole, what exactly have you done? The only imbecile here is you.
                          You're a class act, Craig!
                          https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
                          http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

Working...