Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Or to use a more appropriate analaogy, the wool is being pulled over their eyes at the other Van Halen sites !

LOL..
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
      Point taken, but as recently as this week major media outlets are using this site for their articles and information. We have people here
      who are privy to actual sales figures, so we may aswell provide as much information as possible. They sure as hell wont read about it from the other existing Van Halen sites, will they !!

VH Links and the official site are candy coating the whole deal (naturally)
      So what you are saying is major media outlets are posting reviews or some sort of information here?

I'd wonder for what purpose? And how do you know these are plants by the media? I don't think y'all are off on some conspiracy theory crap but where is this all coming from?

I know gslinger has access to promoter stats for sales and attendance... but I hang at links and several other VH related sites. I'm not seeing anything posted that is stating any overwhelming success of this tour. Sure there's some kids who are all enthusiastic over the deal making a good time of it. But no embelishment of facts that I'd say resemble credibility that anyone is buying.

The official site is pretty much devoid of any mention of the tour other than the schedule and where to buy tickets plus a little contest on ring seats. But nobody spountin off about how green the grass is over there in mushroomville...

I guess I'm just not seeing the same picture as you guys are tuned into... Not surprising... us old farts have developed good BS filters... maybe too good.
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

No, major media are taking information FROM here

Better to get the proper info here than the "Van Halen 2004 Reunion
        Outstanding Success" picture painted at other websites..
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• SweetSecrets
          Sniper
          • Jun 2004

Hey yall!
          Guess what I heard on the news.....

Eddie was in Boston this past weekend and he went into a bar there kicking back his own bottle of wine. They kicked him out because of it. Then he went back the next day, walked in straight up to the bar owner who was drinking water at the time, stuck his finger in the water, and said "I bless you". Then he just walked out.

That rocks! I would have drank that water so quick! Maybe it would be to your guitar fingers like the fountain of youth is too your aging.
          Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• ian_doherty

let's do it .

Comment

• gigolo
              Roadie
              • May 2004

Point taken, but as recently as this week major media outlets are using this site for their articles and information. We have people here who are privy to actual sales figures, so we may aswell provide as much information as possible. They sure as hell wont read about it from the other existing Van Halen sites, will they !!

VH Links and the official site are candy coating the whole deal (naturally)
              -->VH Links and the official site are candy coating the whole deal

Speaking of VHLinks Panamark - And you're debating ZahZoo's candy coating ignorance? I'm sorry, why do veterans on this forum give these vision clouded VHLinks spammers the courtesy of a post.

Extensive Van Halen fan discussion forum, news, media, and links since 1999.

Zahzoo
              Member #2226

Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
              yeah i agree with ya ZahZoo
              And you veterans are debating with ZahZoo's VHLinks tag team buddy EmpyreLounge44 a.k.a. VHLinks - empyrelounge5150 a.k.a. http://www.empyrelounge.com - Van Halen artist of the month on the front of this person's website now for two months.

All these VHLinks spammers and disinformation people care about is getting veterans and moderators unfocused on matters at hand on this site, just like I see going on in this thread. Who cares what these clowns think! Everybody at Roth Army really has to stop feeding those ignorant poodle heads.

With all respect, just my 2 cents.
              Last edited by gigolo; 07-01-2004, 09:23 AM.
              Hey you Van Dutch guys. Your names Neil & Bob or is that what you do!

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                Commando
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by SweetPoundcake
                That rocks! I would have drank that water so quick! Maybe it would be to your guitar fingers like the fountain of youth is too your aging.
                Sick f*ck.

Seek help.

At once.
                <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by gigolo
                  -->VH Links and the official site are candy coating the whole deal

Speaking of VHLinks Panamark - And you're debating ZahZoo's candy coating ignorance? I'm sorry, why do veterans on this forum give these vision clouded VHLinks spammers the courtesy of a post.

With all respect, just my 2 cents.
                  Fuck off giglo... I've been a member here as long if not longer than I've had an account on links. There's a lot of Dave fans that have been around several of these boards for years you ignorant butt-pirate.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

No, major media are taking information FROM here

Better to get the proper info here than the "Van Halen 2004 Reunion
                    Outstanding Success" picture painted at other websites..
                    Ok I was assuming the opposite angle. Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by SweetPoundcake

Hasn't helped Eddie much!!

Here Sweet drink this!!

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jun 2004

hey vanhalen better turn the bus around . if you guys are gonna spread the word. thats gonna be the end of them. after all the fans wont buy anymore tics .becuse you guys have the power to give them a bunch of trouble. what will vh do now oh boy. soon ed will be on the phone calling dave for help. then you woke the fuck up. dream another dream this one is over..........
                        long live van halen

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
                          hey vanhalen better turn the bus around . if you guys are gonna spread the word. thats gonna be the end of them. after all the fans wont buy anymore tics .becuse you guys have the power to give them a bunch of trouble. what will vh do now oh boy. soon ed will be on the phone calling dave for help. then you woke the fuck up. dream another dream this one is over..........
                          Hey look, it's everyone's favorite illiterate sheep boy!

Comment

• rockvanhalen66
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jun 2004

hey it is mr bill . did you ever find the corner in that round room of yours. i know you are still looking .dont forget to wipe. your face that is after you take it out your ass.......
                            long live van halen

Comment

Working...