Clear All
  • gslinger
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
    their a bunch of fuckin sheep
    posted by tv
    --------------

tjvhou812, what is it you don't understand? Maybe we could help?

We post numerous VH Tour data and analysis including independent charts like R & R, BillBoard, and others, with detailed comments, every week at VH Chart, Ticket Sales, Tour Success - NOT!

Here's this weeks posts, (there is about 3 pages of charts, analysis, and discussion)

to

Maybe if you don't understand all this detail you could pm my boss gslinger and he could help you with the technical aspect of all this.

Just trying to help

xoxoxo

Trixie
    <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
    "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
    </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
    <center>
    "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
    <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by BIGBADZERO
      Read it & weep Rothtards.

http://www.pollstar.com/news/top50.pl
      Not again, Jesus Christ! Is this all you Hagaritas have to cling to?! If this is so super successful, why do you keep trotting this worthless shit out?!

Comment

• Don Corleone
        Veteran
        • May 2004

Another sheep trying desperately to convince himself that he's not watching Van Hagar dying on its ample arse:
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...