X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Playboy
    Roadie
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Blackflag
    I don't believe it. You're just another poseur who needs banned.

How is this asshole still here, and I'm the one that gets banned??
    Blackflag I'm not anything more than a big classic Van Halen fan. The plans are moving forward and all of us DLR fans will have the last laugh.

I've read for months all the baloney from people here "in the know" and I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Now I know they're the people who are still yanking the believers chains. They are full of shit and I hope they get peppered and take a beating when the news comes out. lol!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Playboy
      Va Beach VH fan:

Please read that post from a member where I said he hit a homerun with his post. I thought by telling a mod in private was a better option in the first place. A trusted mod or site owner who is looked upon as a trusted person is all I requested. Why would you want to risk having a new member, whom you don't know at all, posting "inside information" at all? I'm not blaming you and I feel like I've been straight up and honest from the minute I started coresponding with you. I'm cool and I can't believe it's been close to 4 hours since I created this thread. I'm not an attention seeker at all. Just want to share an awesome secret is all.

That beer is going to taste great when the news hits. Look forward to sharing some laughs when this becomes a reality.
      Dude, I don't know you from the other 10,000 people on here personally, so it doesn't make a difference if you tell me the info via PM or just say it now....

You have shown me NOTHING that would given me a reason to trust you....

So let's stop this right now...

Tell EVERYONE EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW....

Then we'll all sit back and wait, and if you're proven right, we'll give you all the props in the world... Hell, you'll be a celebrity....

But if you're wrong, oh if you're wrong....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

So.........

He has "inside info" but can't/won't reveal the source.....

He'll PM it to the "owner" or main mod of the site, however......

Hey mensa......

WTF makes you think it wont get posted for all of us to judge you by?

And just why do you think you're so fucking special, that there are VH Internet Cops trolling the Information SuperHighway to see if you leaked the converstaion you overheard at the O'Hare Holiday Inn Lounge during happy hour last night by a guy who flew tourist next to a guy who knows a guy who used to go to high school with the guy who once sold merch for the band that opened up for the band that once opened up for VH back in '82?????

ban this poseur

Tell you what, IF VH records 6-8 songs [no more, no less] and tours as you claim, then we'll UNBAN you and make you a mod......

homo
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Playboy
          Roadie
          • Feb 2010

So why won't you tell him? What are you waiting for, cocksucker?
          Please read my hello post in the greeting forum. I was told not to pm anything and I'm adhering to that request. Why stoop to calling me names, man? Will you be in this thread when the good news is finally announced? We'll have a virtual beer and hopefully laugh at this thread sooner rather then later.

Comment

• Blackflag
            Banned
            • Apr 2006

Please read my hello post in the greeting forum. I was told not to pm anything and I'm adhering to that request. Why stoop to calling me names, man? Will you be in this thread when the good news is finally announced? We'll have a virtual beer and hopefully laugh at this thread sooner rather then later.
            So what if they do release new songs? What does that prove?

I'm calling it now: new songs and a tour this year.

See how easy it is? I want everybody to kiss my ass when I'm right, too.

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

WTF?

Just Fucking Pm Va,For Fucksakes.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

No Wonder 95% Of Us Drink.

Comment

• Blackflag
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2006

VA - why not let him PM you, then post the info for us to see?

Comment

• Playboy
                    Roadie
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Dude, I don't know you from the other 10,000 people on here personally, so it doesn't make a difference if you tell me the info via PM or just say it now....

You have shown me NOTHING that would given me a reason to trust you....

So let's stop this right now...

Tell EVERYONE EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW....

Then we'll all sit back and wait, and if you're proven right, we'll give you all the props in the world... Hell, you'll be a celebrity....

But if you're wrong, oh if you're wrong....
                    I'm not looking to be a mod or a celebrity at all. Not looking for any acolades well in the beginning I wasn't but now I will be respectfully happy when the news breaks.

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Page 3.

Comment

• Playboy
                        Roadie
                        • Feb 2010

So what if they do release new songs? What does that prove?

I'm calling it now: new songs and a tour this year.

See how easy it is? I want everybody to kiss my ass when I'm right, too.
                        What are your sources?

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Playboy, spill your guts!

There are no VH insiders here to "out"you if you do.

You do realize that your thread SCREAMS attention whore, don't you?

Up with it or somebody please lock this thread....
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

What are your sources?
                            My foot up your ass is your source, numbnuts!

Don't make me twist it!
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Great post and thank you for not attacking me. The way things happen with this special group, things can change in an instant. DLR can bring a baby palm tree into 5150 and things could fall apart. Good luck Terry and hang in there as we will get what we've been waiting for since 1984.
                                When it comes to suppositions of what Van Halen might do, bearers of rumors aren't worth attacking, because none of it means anything tangible.

I can't even recall the amount of people who have shown up on this site claiming to have the inside skinny on what the band is up to, and 9.9 times out of 10 none of it comes to pass.

With Van Halen as it stands today there's nothing to hang in there for, and (regardless of whatever the band eventually does) luck will have little to do with it.

The days when Van Halen represented the sound and the fury of contemporary rock are long gone. They ain't coming back. Best a fan can hope for when the group hits the stage these days is a sporatic, fleeting and brief nod via nostalgia to the time when they were kings.

I mean, sure, many have a fantasy of the band somehow rising, Phoenix-like, against long odds to the heights they once flew now that Roth is back onboard. It'd be nice to see, but bears virtually no resemblance to reality.
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...