Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KTC5150
    Full On Cocktard
    • Feb 2010

This just in... Ed is working on a NEW project!!!
    Attached Files
    Heard a vicious rumour from your mama's tongue...
    You're a desperate woman, need a man with a gun...
    High crime zone in the city lights...

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by KTC5150
      Nah, that can't be true. Everyone knows Ed had the toilet removed from his bathroom around the recording of VH III. That's why he had to use the one on that Charlie Sheen sitcom.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Two Burritos and a Root Beer Float.

The really sad part is I would probably at least give it a listen to on YouTube. Man, I need help.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Antman
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

Back to Andrew and his update-what band was rumored to co headline w VH? GnR?
          When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Dude, that's fucking grate! Bravo, sir...
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Well, Mr. PM, the only question I can think of would be border-line rude.

Why in the fuck does he ignore the fans and refuse to put out any DVDs of the stuff we all really want to see? Look at how many pro-shot shows Kiss have put out? All remastered video with fucking 5.1 surround sound!

In fact, out of all the world-class, A-list bands out there, spEd is the only cat who refuses to do that! Christ! All the classic bands have done it - Led Zep, The Stones, The Who, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, AC/DC, and on and on and on.

And their fans love them for it!

WTF? Is he such a self-centered bastard who hates his fans so much he will not give them what they want? The fans are what bought him his goddam mansion and sports car collection! The fans are the reason WOLFY IS IN HIS FUCKING LIFE!

If CVH never got beyond minor-league, regional bar-band level, do you think Val would have even thought of maybe wanting to blow his ass? Fack no!

He should be bending over backwards to thank US, the FANS OF THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN for EVERY THING OF VALUE HE HAS IN HIS FUCKING LIFE!

But NOOOooOooOoOOooOoOoOOoo!!!!!

All he wants to do is sit in his fucking mansion in Beverly Swills with trophy wife #2 and his studio, making the yearly press release about how he has a million years worth of fucking material in the can and live the fucking high life, while once in awhile dropping some kind of goddamn cash-grab crap on the public for those morons who still think that if they have an EVH amp or guitar or pick or something, then they can play like him!

Instructional DVD? Neat idea! But again, it is something nice to put under the Christmas tree for that young aspiring and still impressionable guitar player in the family. But that is all! Well, it could be useful for all those people who play in cover bands who perhaps want to know exactly how their fave CVH tune was played....only problem is he can't remember how he did stuff to begin with and has to have Wolfy show him when he is not doing it right!

Sure I am glad they are touring with Dave. Even without bassplayer, it is still something we never ever thought in our wildest dreams would happen.

So IS IT SO GODDAMNED HARD TO GET THE VAN HALEN FAMILY LAWYERS TO BUY UP ALL THE PRO-SHOT CONCERTS IN EXISTENCE AND RELEASE JUST ONE OF THEM?

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                Thanks for the info guys!

The only thing I want to know is: Will I see VH w/DLR - live, in front of my naked steaming eyes in 2010? New music would just be a bonus for me… Any truth to what we were reading a few weeks ago with VH having 6-8 tunes almost done?

I'll settle for any grain of info...
                Have asked, will let you know when he answers...
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                  Well, Mr. PM, the only question I can think of would be border-line rude.

Why in the fuck does he ignore the fans and refuse to put out any DVDs of the stuff we all really want to see? Look at how many pro-shot shows Kiss have put out? All remastered video with fucking 5.1 surround sound!

In fact, out of all the world-class, A-list bands out there, spEd is the only cat who refuses to do that! Christ! All the classic bands have done it - Led Zep, The Stones, The Who, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, AC/DC, and on and on and on.

And their fans love them for it!

WTF? Is he such a self-centered bastard who hates his fans so much he will not give them what they want? The fans are what bought him his goddam mansion and sports car collection! The fans are the reason WOLFY IS IN HIS FUCKING LIFE!

If CVH never got beyond minor-league, regional bar-band level, do you think Val would have even thought of maybe wanting to blow his ass? Fack no!

He should be bending over backwards to thank US, the FANS OF THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN for EVERY THING OF VALUE HE HAS IN HIS FUCKING LIFE!

But NOOOooOooOoOOooOoOoOOoo!!!!!

All he wants to do is sit in his fucking mansion in Beverly Swills with trophy wife #2 and his studio, making the yearly press release about how he has a million years worth of fucking material in the can and live the fucking high life, while once in awhile dropping some kind of goddamn cash-grab crap on the public for those morons who still think that if they have an EVH amp or guitar or pick or something, then they can play like him!

Instructional DVD? Neat idea! But again, it is something nice to put under the Christmas tree for that young aspiring and still impressionable guitar player in the family. But that is all! Well, it could be useful for all those people who play in cover bands who perhaps want to know exactly how their fave CVH tune was played....only problem is he can't remember how he did stuff to begin with and has to have Wolfy show him when he is not doing it right!

Sure I am glad they are touring with Dave. Even without bassplayer, it is still something we never ever thought in our wildest dreams would happen.

So IS IT SO GODDAMNED HARD TO GET THE VAN HALEN FAMILY LAWYERS TO BUY UP ALL THE PRO-SHOT CONCERTS IN EXISTENCE AND RELEASE JUST ONE OF THEM?

I somehow dont think we can throw this line of questioning !
                  Even if its what we feel...
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Here...the polite nutshell version:

Is Ed ever going to release any pro-shot shows from 1978-1984 time frame on DVD? That is what the fans want more than anything else.

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                      Here...the polite nutshell version:

Is Ed ever going to release any pro-shot shows from 1978-1984 time frame on DVD? That is what the fans want more than anything else.
                      That plus new music, and I reckon we can all finally relax over this
                      saga which seems to have been going on most my life ! lol...

I'll throw your polite version at him. I know he is in the middle of getting
                      married so he may not be dropping in everyday at the moment.

He's a good guy, many of you know him well and just between, you, me
                      and the gatepost, he has never given me wrong info. Dunno who he
                      knows but he has been spot on accurate over the last few years.
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

VAiN PM to you...

HR69, havent had the chance to pop your Q yet....
                        (I want to know that one too !!)
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• kentuckyklira
                          Veteran
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                          To all taking offense at the "lowlife" comment....get the sand out of your vaginas and get a sense of humor.

Like it or not, the retail service industry is chock full of 'em, and while the guy pictured above may NOT be one, I was painting with a broad brush.

I'm sure the Grainger guy pictured above is a wonderful, kind human being dedicated to customer service.

But if his face ever shows up on America's Most Wanted (or whatever similar type show you Aussies have, Markie) all of you over-sensitive bastards owe me an apology.

Un-fucking-believable. A post about Eddie's whereabouts and goings on (the first CREDIBLE piece of information on the forums lately by the way), and people pick apart a meaningless offhand comment about a retail sales clerk in Burbank that nobody knows.

All I can say is "wow"...
                          People soil their diapers way too soon nowadays!

http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• kentuckyklira
                            Veteran
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            Notice how the EVH brand expanded since Ed got involved with this woman he married. He is an asset to her but to be honest, she managed to clean him up, he looks happy, and we got a tour with Dave. The woman probably married a chain smoker with half a tongue and rotten teeth for money. Fucking Ed is probably like making love to a soggy Marlboro that got retrieved from a public urnal, so she is deffinatly earning her share of what she is getting.
                            Sad but probably true!
                            http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Hey Mark, you are right about the new music thing. Want some of that too. The only other thing I could ask for is impossible. Bring bassplayer back.

Oh well. I am just happy Dave is back. Could be worse.

Comment

• conmee
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

I'll pay someone just to get the original bass player back into the fucking Guitar Hero!!!! Wolfgang wasn't even a cum stain yet when the Edward's sleeveless dice shirt made its debut... fuck!!!!

But I did buy that Frankenstrat Guitar Hero plate for the guitar, will let you know if my playing improves... maybe I should get the Edward signature sneakers too....

That is all.

Icon
                                An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

Working...