• Apr 2005

Who is Sammy Hagar?
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

who is bette midler?
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VHfan99
        Full On Cocktard
        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Unchainme
        David Lee Roth was responsible for help creating one of the greatest rock bands of our time

Sammy Hagar was responsible for raping, neutering and leaving it in a suck induced coma for a 2 decades

'nuff said.
        David was part of something great. Sam and Vh had a good run too. Eddie was the only reason for VH for sucking because hes a dick.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VHfan99
          Yea that story is crap. Listen I love VH and Dave and the boys will always be my favorite but I will say that Sam and Mike never really trash anybody. People are just bored.
          Shut up!

This story is true.

Sammy is a whiny bitch. Mike is out of the band because he couldn't help but be friends with the cheese head. I hate them both.

And I hate you too.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            I'm suprised Sam didn't plug Cabo Wabo in the interview.
            What you didn't see what the picture that went with the piece...

Shammy was sitting on a 400 lb mound of tacos in front of Cabo Wabo...eating lunch...

Michael could only make a couple of comments...because he was in the pile...with his head firmly in Bette's ass.
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Yea that story is crap. Listen I love VH and Dave and the boys will always be my favorite but I will say that Sam and Mike never really trash anybody. People are just bored.
              I'm kinda thinking I need to shove my foot up your ass.

It could be worse, I mean, I'm not in the NBA or anything.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by bueno bob
                I'm kinda thinking I need to shove my foot up your ass.

It could be worse, I mean, I'm not in the NBA or anything.

This man has first dibs bob.
                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VanHalener
                  When you look in the dictionary under 'fail' you will find this picture...
                  Little known Hollywood fact:

When Harold Ramis wrote "Animal House" this pic is to what he was referring when John Vernon delivered that infamous line to Flounder in Dean Vernon's office.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bK-Dqj4fHmM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bK-Dqj4fHmM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                  Last edited by MAX; 03-20-2010, 07:33 PM.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    What you didn't see what the picture that went with the piece...

Shammy was sitting on a 400 lb mound of tacos in front of Cabo Wabo...eating lunch...

Michael could only make a couple of comments...because he was in the pile...with his head firmly in Bette's ass.
                    Oh oh. A 400 pound mound of tacos would attract Wolfie and Mike would have some competition. Since Sammy likes to fuck young men up the ass, Mike would be booted from the band.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      They way Sam pens grade school lyrics, his new song will go,"My salami is hard, her taco is wet, slam them together you bet! Berries and cherries and little green faries, but don't forget the taco meat. Meat on the street, it's a treat....." There you go Sam. I helped you with the first few verses.
                      You're a little late... Burgess Meredith already laid out the basis for Spammy's love songs several years back.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hh81LMz1sPo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hh81LMz1sPo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• VHfan99
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Mar 2010

Do I have to post DLR "singing" (which he cant do anymore) VH songs to bluegrass to shut you the fuck up. Man talk about fucking someone in the ass. That was just gay.

Comment

• VanHalener
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Do I have to post DLR "singing" (which he cant do anymore) VH songs to bluegrass to shut you the fuck up. Man talk about fucking someone in the ass. That was just gay.
                          I am always amazed when sheep type out their rediculous thoughts on the net.

We have another sheep for the Pen here. Poor wittle thing is mad and jealous. Bwahahahahahahah!
                          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by VanHalener
                            I am always amazed when sheep type out their rediculous thoughts on the net.

We have another sheep for the Pen here. Poor wittle thing is mad and jealous. Bwahahahahahahah!
                            and missing his "flock"
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Antman
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

Not to worry, Playboy has already told us this isn't the case.
                              When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Do I have to post Sammy "singing" the chorus of Dreams (which he cant do anymore) VH songs to techno to shut you the fuck up. Man talk about someone fucking me in the ass. I am just gay.
                                Yes, you apparently are.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...