• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    You got something there! No wonder he likes Sam so much! How could he still respect himself and prefer the guy that's in shape? Of course he'd gravitate towards the fat cheesehead.

Trunk is useful...but dumb. Yes, he's right about the Rock Hall...but he shows Dave no respect while piling respect on a lot of bands I couldn't give a shit about.
    Good points but often I have a hard time admiring a guy who knows the precise moment in history that Aldo Nova's second maraca player took a dump in Bumblefuck, Arkansas back in 1982.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      Good points but often I have a hard time admiring a guy who knows the precise moment in history that Aldo Nova's second maraca player took a dump in Bumblefuck, Arkansas back in 1982.
      Yeah. All I'm thinking when he knows all this crap about bass players from crappy glam metal bands is, "Wow, he sure didn't get laid until maybe five years ago!"
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
        Anyone that is supposedly into heavy music that prefers Van Hagar over the real deal loses all credibility with me instantly. I'm a Kiss fan, but even I want to throw up the way he sucks their fucking asses all the time.
        I couldn't agree more. I'm so sick of him bothering to promote current KISS. I was so ready and willing to give SONIC BOOM a chance. I've found things I've liked on almost every KISS album. Even PSYCHO CIRCUS. But I could not find one goddamn song on SONIC BOOM that I didn't think was retro 80's-sounding trash. Sub-moronic. Listening to Gene sing about pussy over cliched riffs at this point is embarrassing. They just don't get it. They were a band. I don't care if Eric Singer is technically better. I still 100 times over prefer Peter Criss. And Ace was always my favorite member of KISS...so for him to leave was a joke.

By the way, Ace's new album was pretty good. KISS's album sucked. Trunk needs to get over jacking off all over these guys.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Yeah. All I'm thinking when he knows all this crap about bass players from crappy glam metal bands is, "Wow, he sure didn't get laid until maybe five years ago!"
          And Vinnie Vincet's groupies (sloppy seconds) are sure into mindless and useless 80's hard rock trivia and know their shit.

Give him credit for baggin' those kinda wimmin' cos that's gotta be tough, even prior to the sack.
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I couldn't agree more. I'm so sick of him bothering to promote current KISS. I was so ready and willing to give SONIC BOOM a chance. I've found things I've liked on almost every KISS album. Even PSYCHO CIRCUS. But I could not find one goddamn song on SONIC BOOM that I didn't think was retro 80's-sounding trash. Sub-moronic. Listening to Gene sing about pussy over cliched riffs at this point is embarrassing. They just don't get it. They were a band. I don't care if Eric Singer is technically better. I still 100 times over prefer Peter Criss. And Ace was always my favorite member of KISS...so for him to leave was a joke.

By the way, Ace's new album was pretty good. KISS's album sucked. Trunk needs to get over jacking off all over these guys.
            And he calls himself a KI$$ fan?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o6kx3P3x_JM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o6kx3P3x_JM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I tried to like Sonic Boom....even with having to put up with Singer and fucking Thayer singing lead on it. It's not like my expectations were high going in. I knew Gene would sing his sex songs, while Paul would sing about believing in yourself etc. What a piece of garbage though....I agree about Criss 100 percent. Anomaly pisses all over Sonic Boom, just by being a solid rock album. Put that together with the fact that they've had the same setlist for 15 years, Paul cant sing anymore....Gene thought that exclusive deal with Walmart would mean Platinum sales....FAIL.

Comment

• WACF
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Trunk's show on monday nights is the best programmed four hours on the Boneyard period.

Since the merger that channel really sucks...great music but they pretty much killed off the new music and narrowed the playlist...fucking Sirius!

His interview with Ace monday was pretty cool...where else on radio you gonna get almost two hours with Ace like that?

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

God yes, Sonic Boom was SUCH a pile of shit! Honestly, Thayer's a hometown kid and lives (lived?) about fifteen minutes away from me, so I kinda held out some hope that he might bring a little sensibility as an existing classic Kiss fan back to Gene and Paul. After I DOWNLOADED the album, I have to admit I wasn't truly surprised buy what I heard - to tell the truth, I only listened to about the first minute and a half of each track after I downloaded it and skipped to the next. Complete shit and the first ever Kiss album I haven't been able to find something on it I could dig (and yeah, count me as a complete discography owner, too).

The Wal Mart exclusive deal? LMAO. Might have worked had they gone that route with Ace and Peter in the band and billed it as a reunion/farewell thing, but the ship done sailed on THAT little piece of business 13 odd years ago, hmm?

Even the general public knows exactly what Kiss is about now and there's just no fooling them. There's always going to be a few idiots who will snap up anything with the Kiss logo on it, but the days of new music being valid are WELL over.
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

And regarding Stump the Trunk, there hasn't been ONE question asked to Eddie that I haven't already known the answer to before him. In fact, there hasn't been one question ever ASKED on that show that I haven't known the answer to beforehand.

Whatever Happened To? needs to be scrapped as well...it's also known as "Google" in other parts of the world, so I'm told.
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Have not bothered with Sonic Boom. They played on Letterman when it came out. Played whatever single was off the record. I was not impressed.

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Fuck Off,Sheep Boy.
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Friend of mine got tix to the upcoming taping of TMS in LA with guests Halford and Lemmy.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

"Fuck The Trunk", aka. "Trunk, The Fuckstump".

That is all.

Comment

• Hecubus
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              And he calls himself a KI$$ fan?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o6kx3P3x_JM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o6kx3P3x_JM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                              Dude...

Why would anyone call themselves a kiss fan?

I mean, in order to listen to them,
                              "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
                              "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
                              "Fuck you, Fluffy."
                              "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
                              "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
                              "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
                              "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
                              "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
                              "N--- yeah."

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

One of my best friends saw the taping with Halford just the other day. He took some pics.

Here is one of them.

The Klown Blower wears lipstick.

Comment

Working...