X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rebel
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by kidvegas
    HEY Rebel,dickhead,seeing how I know you're from the south I better go real S-L-O-W
    Pretty impressive dude, after about 3 or 4 replies to me, you figured it out I'm from the South. What gave me away??

Hey Rebel do me a favor get your cock out of your sister I mean everybody knows how you guys from the south are!!
    I gotta admit, I don't have a sister. But a statement like that was very original.

Challenge my ass,boy,you're not even in my league
    You can say that again

So you bought a Hagar "TAPE"(Big time tech. down where you are!!)
    Did I say tape? I can't remember, it was a cd though. Just thought I would post on the army that I bought one today. I'm telling the honest truth, bought a copy of 10-13 at the Virgin Megastore for $2.49, brand new. Go ahead and laugh it up....it rocks.

Trust me fag I know my shit,more than you
    Since you said that, now it's Dr. Rebel to you.

Nice chatting with you, looking forward to your intelligent reply.
    The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Hey dickheads I have a whole library,I work from home alot.
      We aren't the least bit interested in your dildo and strap on collection. Nor do we give a flying fuck about you and your Ma selling meth from the back porch and your "work" with K-Y jelly, WD-40 and recently released parolees from the Florida State Penitentiary looking for a good time at old Ma Lauderdale's crack and whorehouse.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Comment

• kidvegas
          • Apr 2004

Hey MOOSIE

How many bad lines you gonna steal from movies?What a dumbass!!Gonna buy real estate.....yeah might I suggest FLEX that's a gay bar here,buy that idot,you'll fit right in!!Hey moosie,I know you're a truck driver from the south,passing through.Do us all a favor stop fucking your sister,your not as good as me no matter what she tells you!!

KID VEGAS............GOD BLESS!!

Comment

• kidvegas
            • Apr 2004

Hey well lookie lookie MAXIE PAD,THE queer is back!!HI YA maxipad,you get that blood off yet?Dam you stink.........you guys all smell MAXIE pad here?pwew.......hey Maxie pad,you better call an EMT quick to clean that up.

Hey Rebel,it's cool I feel ya',I'll take a step back since we're talking the same language about 10-13,GREAT FUCKING RECORD!!!!Honestly compare that to Diamond Dave,ICE CREAM MAN AGAIN!?!?Can also tell you which sold more!!

KID VEGAS...................GOD BLESS!!

Comment

• tjvhou812
              Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

"There's Sammy bangin' on the window again....with his dick in one hand & a bottle of tequila in the other."

and shootin his load all over hecubus's face
              Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• moose
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

Hey MOOSIE

How many bad lines you gonna steal from movies?What a dumbass!!Gonna buy real estate.....yeah might I suggest FLEX that's a gay bar here,buy that idot,you'll fit right in!!Hey moosie,I know you're a truck driver from the south,passing through.Do us all a favor stop fucking your sister,your not as good as me no matter what she tells you!!

KID VEGAS............GOD BLESS!!
                What in the fuck is an "idot"? So, your a member @ FLEX EH?, go there often to meet spam and the rest of the sheep? Suck some serious bones when yer there? Only a fudgepakin homo would know the name of a GAY BAR. Just like we all knew Kid Vegas is a genuine FAGGOT.

Comment

• moose
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                  "There's Sammy bangin' on the window again....with his dick in one hand & a bottle of tequila in the other."

and shootin his load all over KID VEGAS' face

Comment

• tjvhou812
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

theres sammy bangin a hole in my ass again Originally posted by moose

Comment

• Rebel
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Feb 2004

Hey Rebel,it's cool I feel ya'
                      Rebel doesn't swing that way my friend, you can keep your feelings to yourself.
                      The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• tjvhou812
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

sammy is your daddy

Comment

• speedtruckermf
                          Groupie
                          • Mar 2004

Re: Watching Montreal '84 RIGHT NOW..

I'm watching one of my many Bootes with the EMT.Holy Shit,this show is from 4-19-84,this EMT fucking sucks!!He's so goddam out of tune and out of breathe...........he can't carry one fucking note!!!!!!!!!!This is singing!!!!!!!!I have 8 fucking Bootes of the EMT and 12 of Sammy with the boys,got the proof right here.You guys seem to think the EMT could sing.....memory tends to distort reality.Got the proof right here,me and my boy could barely watch!!!!Fuck you if you think this guy was great.......I was a kid when I saw Roth for the first time,thought he was great.Watch those shows now.........THEY ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE!!!I suggest you guys get some bootes,watch the EMT's and watch Sam's,proof is in the pudding one can sing........one can't!!!

KID VEGAS....................God Bless
                          EMT- That's clever. I've got the Montreal show you speak of and it's fucking amazing. If anything it shows how the other 3 were a backup band. "I'll Wait" Is funny as shit where they put Ed in one corner way up high and Mike in the opposite corner to play synth bass. It's just Dave on an arena stage. Most people couldn't pull that off. He fucking owns it. So go back to the Van Hagar board and tell everyone how cool you are.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

and shootin his load all over hecubus's face
                            Dude, I'm all for free speech, but did you really want to admit that little fantasy of your's?!

Comment

• David Lee Moth
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Jul 2004

sammy is your daddy
                              ...and Rosie O'Donnell is yours. Neener, neener, neener.
                              Moth on...

Comment

• Cathedral
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

yeah might I suggest FLEX that's a gay bar here
                                And you'd know being a regular every night, right?
                                I couldn't tell you where any gay bars are in my town, puddly. You are a sad sad faggot in heat.

Comment

Working...