• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    wolfie?
    LOL! that fuckin' works for me! He plays Bass too! If that is you Wolfie or Chewy whatever...Tell yer old man to be a musician and actually make music.

Rupert is the Wolfie of the RothArmy.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by IcarntRite55
      their will never be a new album simply beecos dayvid and edwood dont like making new music and they havent for meny years now

they could at any point with their millions of gold make and release music but they have other day jobs that interest them more

they have the choice and they have choicen not too by choice

it was their choice

helloo
      U actually think that BOTH Dave and Ed dont like making NEW music? And this is a choice that they made?

retarded
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• IcarntRite55
        Banned
        • Jul 2010

yeh they both choice it

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

run away. ur uncle dad is calling you.... shoo shoo...

Comment

• IcarntRite55
            Banned
            • Jul 2010

i will if i choice to

teeeh heeh heeh

now shut up

back to topic

there is no album

Comment

• paulscape
              Full On Cocktard
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by SilvioDante
              I’m gonna side with bueno on this by trying not to sound like a killjoy but…

I kinda look at Ed like the musical version of George Lucas. He releases the Star Wars trilogy (Yeah, I know American Graffiti was first but work with me here). It is a HUGE success. This is his VH six pack. Then he decides to move in another direction, the Indy trilogy. While some thought there were some redeeming parts to that series of movies, everyone always asked him, “Are you gonna make the prequels?” And of course he would say, “No.” and give a lame excuse. Then came “Howard the Duck” (ed. note: Gary Cherone is Howard the Duck in my little scenario). Then nothing for years. After nearly 20 years of refusing, Lucas finally decides to make the prequel, and about 10 minutes into the 2nd on, you realize that these three movies will never compare to the originals, but its to late. You can’t put the genie back in the bottle. Then comes the “Special Editions” where he changes everything and of course the last 5 minutes of “Krystal Skull”.

Eric Idle said in an interview once that the reason we want to see reunions of our favorite groups is to recapture our youth, and I think he’s right. I want to remember running home from the record store with a copy of 1984 for the first time, but I can’t. That time is passed.

I just assume Ed and the guys leave well enough alone….
              Classic! hahaha
              'By conviction bitter, by conviction sweet, but in reality atoms and void'

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If the new album is to be the Van Halen equivalent of 'Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull' then we really are in trouble...

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                  Sniper
                  • Oct 2009

I know I speak for many when I state this, but, I am really eager for new music. New as in unheard. I could care less if the general people think it truly sucks, they can fuck off, because I'm a die-hard Diamond David Lee Roth and Van Halen fan. New music is new music. We've all said it plenty of times before. I'll be definitely pre-ordering the album once it comes out, with all the bonuses and goodies and whatnot. However shitty this new album may be, I know for sure that everyone here is excited for the new album that will, sooner or later, and given time, come out. Ed's gotta be the middle-aged psycho, having the last say about everything. He'll be in charge of the mix, as well as all recording and post-production (unless of course this album is not recorded at 5150, which I doubt, but who knows). Ed's going to be Ed. He'll put out new music soon enough. All the points lead to such a conclusion, in both my mind and in the minds of many other posters here...

I don't know what else can be written on the new album. There's not much to be said. But I guess it's nice to drop your two cents in the barrel sometimes
                  Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• indeedido
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

VH III proved new music isn't always a good thing!

Star Wars and the Indy movies are good analogies. And so is the later years of the Brady Bunch when they introduced Oliver as a new kid...Anytime you start to introduce a new character much less a kid, it goes downhill fast. In this case, Wolfie is the Oliver to the VH Bunch. Could be a stinker.
                    This space for rent.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
                      I know I speak for many when I state this, but, I am really eager for new music. New as in unheard. I could care less if the general people think it truly sucks, they can fuck off, because I'm a die-hard Diamond David Lee Roth and Van Halen fan. New music is new music. We've all said it plenty of times before. I'll be definitely pre-ordering the album once it comes out, with all the bonuses and goodies and whatnot. However shitty this new album may be, I know for sure that everyone here is excited for the new album that will, sooner or later, and given time, come out. Ed's gotta be the middle-aged psycho, having the last say about everything. He'll be in charge of the mix, as well as all recording and post-production (unless of course this album is not recorded at 5150, which I doubt, but who knows). Ed's going to be Ed. He'll put out new music soon enough. All the points lead to such a conclusion, in both my mind and in the minds of many other posters here...

I don't know what else can be written on the new album. There's not much to be said. But I guess it's nice to drop your two cents in the barrel sometimes
                      At your age it's all new music...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by indeedido
                        VH III proved new music isn't always a good thing!

Star Wars and the Indy movies are good analogies. And so is the later years of the Brady Bunch when they introduced Oliver as a new kid...Anytime you start to introduce a new character much less a kid, it goes downhill fast. In this case, Wolfie is the Oliver to the VH Bunch. Could be a stinker.
                        I would move the analogy back a bit, the early Indy films are not Van Hagar, they're very good. I see Sammy Hagar more as Jar Jar Blinks...

Comment

• indeedido
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

Yeah, I should have clarified the Indy films. The last one where they introduced that Indy had a son, that was the turn for the worse. Much like Jar Jar.
                          This space for rent.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by indeedido
                            ...And so is the later years of the Brady Bunch when they introduced Oliver as a new kid...Anytime you start to introduce a new character much less a kid, it goes downhill fast. In this case, Wolfie is the Oliver to the VH Bunch. Could be a stinker.
                            It would be funny to see that "Three parts original, one part inevitable" line up photo from the 2007 tour press conference Photoshopped with Oliver's head superimposed over Wolfgang's. Strangely enough, the actor portraying Cousin Oliver (Robbie Rist) grew up and morphed into Mike Anthony!

Then again, I've always liked this one...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• indeedido
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

Damn, that is M.A.!!!
                              This space for rent.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                                Sniper
                                • Oct 2009

Looks more like an overweight, and unshaven Elton John to me, but yeah, the guy does look like Mikey
                                Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

Working...