X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hummarstra
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
    Oh here we go....lets get ready to ruuuummmmbbbbbbllllllleeeee.
    That's why I love this place. Roth Army is the center of the smart ass universe.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
      But what I learned in San Diego is take it in stride, y’know? Enjoy. It’s a beautiful place. People still to this day drop by [my mother’s] house yelling out, “Ratt, Ratt!” leaving presents and letters.
      This was early 90's.

I was driving down the freeway one day in San Diego and I see this black Porsche in front of me with the license plate RATTMOM. I get in the lane next to it & speed up. Sure enough. It's an older woman with big black hair just like Stephens. She looked just like him (just older, and female). I honk & wave over and she smiles & waves back. Very cool.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Really do not give a fuck about RUTT as a band, though I dig Warren Demartini's abilities as a guitarist.
        Too bad Robbin Crosby died when he did. A friend of mine owns a Marshall head that used to belong to him.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Really do not give a fuck about RUTT as a band, though I dig Warren Demartini's abilities as a guitarist.
          Too bad Robbin Crosby died when he did. A friend of mine owns a Marshall head that used to belong to him.

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Ratt were okay. Least as far as all the 80s hair bands that were played to fucking death on MTV went, Ratt had some good tunes (Out of the Cellar was a solid album with songs that were as good as the solos).

Was watching an hour or so of Metal Mania on VH1 Classics recently, which for whatever reason is always full of videos from bands I never considered metal. The bands in the block I watched included Twisted Sister, Poison, Winger and Ratt. In THAT company, Ratt clearly stands a bit taller.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• indeedido
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
              didn't Crosby die of AIDS ? Or am I thinking of another 80's
              hair dude ?
              Yeah, he did. He got it from sharing dirty heroin needles.
              This space for rent.

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Thanks indeedido... What is it with people ?? Like I'm gonna take 3 seconds of my life to google
                something like that when they can take 10 and type me the answer ??
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                  I did. Weeks ago when you made an ass out of yourself picking on Starwood.
                  Was just havin fun/being sarcastic with the guy. He totally caught the sarcasm and rolled with it like a champ. You, on the other hand, took offense like I had just bitch-slapped yer Mom. Didn't take long for you to start whining about it in Chat to anyone who bothered to listen.
                  Change your cunt plug and put away the tissues....

Originally posted by GAR
                  He's too stupid and too passionate about trolling other people to get what you're saying.

Check his signature! "I troll for food" basically, innit?
                  Pfft. YOU are the turd in the Roth Army toilet that simply floats in endless circles.
                  NOBODY gives two shits what you say. Except the Trolls that you "buddy" up to and "spoon" with from thread to thread with. Eat a dick, Buttnugget!

With that kind of reply I'm hardly about to seek out anything else you post.
                  It was just a question, Alias man.

The only posts of yours I have seen are cut and pastes from others works.

Easier to ignore it, than read it.

Hey have you tried Melodicrock yet ? You could really get yourself off on the cut and pastes over there.
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

I can't remember what VH TV documentary it came from, but Pearcy basically told the same story....

Pretty cool though, Slash told a similar story as well, although I think his included selling Quaaludes .....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Coyote
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      I can't remember what VH TV documentary it came from, but Pearcy basically told the same story....

Pretty cool though, Slash told a similar story as well, although I think his included selling Quaaludes .....
                      "Heavy: The story of metal"?
                      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                        Sniper
                        • Oct 2009

didn't Crosby die of AIDS ? Or am I thinking of another 80's
                        hair dude ?
                        No, he did... A few years back actually.
                        Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

While he definitely had full-blown AIDS, I don't believe that's what killed him.... He actually died from a heroin overdose....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

While he definitely had full-blown AIDS, I don't believe that's what killed him.... He actually died from a heroin overdose....
                            You are correct, Sir...

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nG6lD3ZFmzc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nG6lD3ZFmzc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

(See 6:00min. mark)
                            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Starwood
                              Roadie
                              • Jan 2004

For the record - Starwood thinks DiamondJimi is a Rookie on his BEST day, and his Sister is a LOUSY fuck.
                              Helping RothTards speak in the 3rd person since 2004!

Comment

• Starwood
                                Roadie
                                • Jan 2004

Starwood watched him die a slow death in Apt #106 off Whitley Blvd near the end. Dude just had to have it and could not say no. It was hard to watch. RIP, KING.
                                Helping RothTards speak in the 3rd person since 2004!

Comment

Working...