Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Didn't get to (have to) watch the show, checked in here to see if I missed anything...apparently not...
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Awe hell, that's funny too!
      Sure beats the bots!
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• Carloscda
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2009

Remember when ED would actually sit in with the band (SNL, Letterman)!

All we have are the boots & rare tracks that show up?!
        It's said everybody & their grandma have specials on VH 1 except for VH??!!
        Rush will be the lasted one with rare never before seen footage!

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
          Sniper
          • Oct 2009

All it was was a walk on appearance and he gave George a guitar and played a little riff.
          Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Here's the vid, Ed's starts at about 2:10...

<object width="442" height="375" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/tegwebapps/tbs/tbs-www/cvp/tbs_432x243_embed.swf?context=lopez_embed_offsite& videoId=223603" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/tegwebapps/tbs/tbs-www/cvp/tbs_432x243_embed.swf?context=lopez_embed_offsite& videoId=223603" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="442" height="375"></embed></object>
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

By the way, Brett says that Janie (I'm assuming from his inference) emailed him afterwards and said that the info that would have made VH fans happy was cut out.... Probably the part after he says "wish I could be there....."

Of course, they didn't put that info anywhere else after the fact, as that would have made too much sense....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                By the way, Brett says that Janie (I'm assuming from his inference) emailed him afterwards and said that the info that would have made VH fans happy was cut out.... Probably the part after he says "wish I could be there....."

Of course, they didn't put that info anywhere else after the fact, as that would have made too much sense....
                My be he said" I am busy at home working on a new VH record that will never see the light of day"

Comment

• VAiN
                  Use my hand, I won't look
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Wow... I dozed off just at the tail end after watching most of this terrible show... and of course I missed the EVH part, woke up as the credits were playing... Thanks for posting the video link.
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

What a load of shit. That sad bastard just will not throw his fans a bone, will he?

Christ.....

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Yeah, I noticed that sweet edit... now do you figure they'd want to cut that out?? We just can't get a break...
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                        What a load of shit. That sad bastard just will not throw his fans a bone, will he?

Christ.....
                        Sounds like he tried and they edited it.

Comment

• Starwood
                          Roadie
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69

Christ.....
                          There is no bone to throw.
                          Helping RothTards speak in the 3rd person since 2004!

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                            Veteran
                            • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Starwood
                            There is no bone to throw.
                            Sure there is. It doesn't have to be anything necessarily in the positive sense. Edward could put the rumours to bed of any kind of forthcoming album with Roth and/or an additional tour with Roth. He could comment on what has become of his relationship with Dave since the end of the last tour. There are a number of bones he could throw.
                            RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                            LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• MmboSlmrCasalad
                              Roadie
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
                              All it was was a walk on appearance and he gave George a guitar and played a little riff.
                              Wasn't that little riff "La Cucaracha"? C'mon, give Ed a break...that's actually pretty funny in itself!

Comment

• Unchainme
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2005

Ed's just saving up an apperance with DLR until Conan gets his own show again.

speaking of which:

"George was initially opposed to the idea of moving his time slot to make room for Conan on TBS,” said one insider. “He was told that if he wasn’t supportive, his show would not be renewed. The Lopez camp is even more disheartened by the fact that Conan’s contract states that if Lopez’s show is canceled, then Conan will be able to develop a show for the midnight hour, as well . . . it’s in Conan’s best interest for Lopez’s show to fail."

Suck it, you unfunny douche. Conan is going to kickass, and your unfunny ass will be back to doing shit reality shows.
                                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Working...