X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N-vZLhPvRRc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N-vZLhPvRRc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    Ha! You can clearly see Michael Anthony's GIANT pussy! lol
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by thome
      I just wonder what hurts worse my innability to get to Vegas and see a show or Daves regret at how The Rio or wherever he was running what could have been on of my favorite ideas of some brass in the band, shows.

I have alot of failed ventures in my past most were my own fault I think Daves Vegas gig was took out from under him.? I don't know why.

That would have been even more fun for me in the audience than Dave would have been having and you know he would have been having a grand old time rocking that show.

That Video ..just fukk'n awesome.
      I don't know if it is your huffing today or what,
      but the statement
      I think Daves Vegas gig was took out from under him.? I don't know why.

That would have been even more fun for me in the audience than Dave would have been having
      states you would have had fun taking Dave's show "out from under him"
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Blaze
        I don't know if it is your huffing today or what,
        but the statement

states you would have had fun taking Dave's show "out from under him"
        no it doesn't, in or out thome context.:tongue0011:
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

I bet you could read the Honkadori Braille written on my balls.
          Last edited by thome; 07-13-2010, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

I bet you could read the Honkadori Brail written on my balls.
            i know that to be impossible.
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

the post was written for My Stalker
              Your post posted before mine Brother of Pete

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

the post was written for My Stalker
                Your post posted before mine Brother of Pete
                i figgered as much

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                  no it doesn't, in or out thome context.:tongue0011:
                  "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                  sigpic

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Some discourse analysts consider the larger discourse context in order to understand how it affects the meaning of the sentence. For example, Charles Fillmore points out that two sentences taken together as a single discourse can have meanings different from each one taken separately. To illustrate, he asks you to imagine two independent signs at a swimming pool: "Please use the toilet, not the pool," says one. The other announces, "Pool for members only." If you regard each sign independently, they seem quite reasonable. But taking them together as a single discourse makes you go back and revise your interpretation of the first sentence after you've read the second.

silly, both signs still mean their original intentions/meanings.

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Thome does miss you know you. His aim is very poor.
                      sigpic

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Blaze
                        Thome does miss you know you. His aim is very poor.
                        you startin' to speak thomese?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

i ate lunch today. seven is a number. :tongue0011:

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                            THANK You! This made my morning.
                            Your welcome! Now all I need for my game collection would be "Van Halen's band meeting brawl"

Comment

Working...