X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Robonez
    Groupie
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
    I hate trolls and this argument is so fucking tired. Dude, go to an Andrea Bocelli concert if you want top notch singing.
    Yeah, Andrea Bocelli has a strong voice, but too clean for my taste.
    Rock and roll is not about beautiful singing. Axl Rose, Brian Johnson, Ozzy, Hetfield, Mustaine, Tom Araya, Vince Neil, Stephen Pearcy, Kevin DuBrow, Belladonna, Joe Elliott, and countless others would all fail miserably in a beautiful voice competition.
    True!
    But I wouldn't say it's about having a 'beautiful' voice, but rather about having a strong rock'n'roll voice, with a good range, and power all throughout the range.
    Axl Rose and Vince Neil are obviously horrible live singers, and Araya mostly screams and gargles, but the rest of those guys have fairly strong rock voices and a pretty good range.
    That's where Roth is lacking.
    If I wanna hear some serious kickass HardRockin' tunes with top notch power-vocals, I put on Symphony X, Whitesnake, Heaven And Hell, Jørn Lande, Joe Lynn Turner, Soundgarden or Chickenfoot!

Comment

• GreenBayLA
      Sniper
      • Jan 2006

Well Robonez you are on the wrong fucking website then. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya Lutefisk!
      "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• Robonez
        Groupie
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by GreenBayLA
        Well Robonez you are on the wrong fucking website then. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya Lutefisk!
        Come on now, don't be a sourpuss!!!
        I mean, Roth has may other good qualities, even if he can't sing!!!
        He's great at jumping up in the air for example, or jumping off of things! And those weird little ballet-like moves, he's got those down! That's for sure!
        And what a smile! He must have 200 teeth in there!
        And who can resist a little "Bop bozadee bozadee bop zitty bop"
        or some "Hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla boobuhla hummala bebhuhla zeebuhla bop" ???
        Or how about that ninja-thing with the mic-stand??? -Whooh-
        Who needs a singin' voice when you can pull that shit off???

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

"Robo"
          Your mornings are spent finding people that are not of your like mind?
          Your evenings must be quite as dull.
          Or you were just handed a script and have an agenda that has little to do with the post at hand.

Have a good morning, take care, and enjoy your endeavor.

Blaze
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Rock and roll is not about beautiful singing. Axl Rose, Brian Johnson, Ozzy, Hetfield, Mustaine, Tom Araya, Vince Neil, Stephen Pearcy, Kevin DuBrow, Belladonna, Joe Elliott, and countless others would all fail miserably in a beautiful voice competition.
            Tom Petty Bob Dylan Stevie Nicks. Add to list.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Robonez
              Groupie
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
              "Robo"
              Your mornings are spent finding people that are not of your like mind?
              Your evenings must be quite as dull.
              Or you were just handed a script and have an agenda that has little to do with the post at hand.

Have a good morning, take care, and enjoy your endeavor.

Blaze
              OH NO! You found me out!!! :O
              LOL! Seriously though Blaze, I just like to pop in at this site coupla times a year and see how long it takes to get someone to call me an asshole or a sheep or something!
              I just find it amusing how angry Roth-diehards seem to be compared to other VH-fans and redheads.
              I was kinda disappointed this time though, maybe the Roth-diehards aren't as frustrated now that he's back in VH, I dunno.

Either way, see you in about half a year! Hopefully the bark is back by then!

So Long,
              Robo
              \m/

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Robonez

If I wanna hear some serious kickass HardRockin' tunes with top notch power-vocals, I put on Chickenfoot!

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...