AEROSMITH, VAN HALEN, GUNS N' ROSES Members On ROLLING STONE' Top Feuds Of All Time L

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VHscraps
    Veteran
    • Jul 2009

The clip of Ringo reminded me of the greatest rock'n'roll movie yet made, The Kids Are Alright, by The Who. He's in some scenes with Keith Moon - a couple of minutes into the clip below. Coincidentally, this was filmed at the time when they would hang out together at The Roxy on Sunset Strip, in the mid-70s - yeah, right when VH were playing next door at Gazzari's, 1974-76 almost every weekend.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wsx2mK1RDSQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wsx2mK1RDSQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I've said it on here before, but why don't VH get somebody to stich together all the old footage - the off-stage pranks and TV shit - whatever they've got. That's all the Who movie is, and it's a classic. Don't really care about a whole concert DVD - but something that captures the mood of those days before it all went belly-up.
    THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• fifth element
      Commando
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Sammy Hagar and Music?
      “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• fifth element
        Commando
        • Nov 2010

metallica >< megadeth
        “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
          Veteran
          • Jun 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
          I'm trying to think of what they have missed. None of these are top 10. Just feuds I could think of.

Gene Simmons & every Kiss guitarist maybe?
          Vince Neil & Tommy Lee?
          Tommy Lee & Kid Rock?
          Sting & Stewart Copeland?
          Dio & Vivian Campbell?

Totally agree on Sting and Stewart Copeland. That should have made the list.
          I'm still trying to figure out who gives a shit about Oasis.
          RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
          LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• ace diamond
            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Sammy Hagar and Music?
            best response ever!
            Originally posted by hideyoursheep
            When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by fifth element
              metallica >< megadeth
              dave mustaine, lars and james have all buried the hatchet quite publically in the last few years.
              but during the 1980's.......dave mustaine vs. the world!
              now that was some fued!
              Originally posted by hideyoursheep
              When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
              "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• GreenBayLA
                Sniper
                • Jan 2006

phil lewis vs tracii guns = 2 versions of LA Guns
                "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

Working...