X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

The footage...

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Goddamn, the kid can groove on the skins!

Note to Wolfgang: Please quit Van Halen
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Why is Wolf behind a wall of plexi glass?

Is it becasue they are serving drinks and he is underage?
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
          Sniper
          • Oct 2009

I don't know, I thought it was a great performance. And Ed looks good in the pictures. I almost didn't recognize Wolf. Ed gained weight and Wolfie lost weight and grew taller... and a beard. I'm still praying for this new album. 2011 will be very promising
          Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Etienne
            Commando
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
            The footage...
            There is musical development...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
              Goddamn, the kid can groove on the skins!

Note to Wolfgang: Please quit Van Halen
              I agree - the audio isn't good enough to give a full review, but it's clear he's no slouch. Maybe musical talent really does run in the family...
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Apr 2005

Pretty fucking good !!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Damn right, pretty fucking impressive....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Gotta admit...that was cool as shit...

...of course...at the end of the day...Jason Bonham was just John Bonham's kid in music relevance...

I'm not trying to put the kid down, like I said, he's obviously got a hell of a lot of talent...but he's behind the eight ball a bit...playing bass for a dying band. What's he going to do, carry on the family name, and the family band?

Perhaps he'll start his own band "Wolfgang," that turns into some eclectic, nine-inch-nails revival in which his band is him playing all the instruments...other than oboe. That'll be dad...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

The Wolf ( I am tempted to call him Wowo ) was watching Uncle Alex growing up that is obvious.

I don't see NIN in him. Composing is a great difference than playing.

Nevertheless, it can be mastered.

It would help greatly IF his father really has spent a significant amount of time in his home studio creating COMPLEATE ( though not released) compositions AND Wowo was taught his father's hobby.

Analyzing: Alex was most likely a bit more intergenerational friendly for a significant amount of inflectional and impressionable time of Wolfgang's than Edward happened to be.
                      Last edited by Blaze; 01-07-2011, 12:15 AM.
                      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                      sigpic

Comment

• vaijuju
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2008

http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Would Edward not mention a medical condition that required steroids?
                          Would he have a condition that required steroids?
                          I remember how quickly they effect the body.
                          Perhaps,... well, could he be taking other medicines the effect like steroids? I remember when AWT found me, my doctor had me like Elvis....
                          Ummm ... Perhaps he should try an unconventional treatment of high dosage of b12....
                          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                          sigpic

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            It was good to see Dave back in Van Halen but to be honest, with a fat kid honking bass and Ed going crazy like an old grandmother, the band has lost all form of coolness. We used to like Van Halen because they were freaking cool and unique. That's all gone for me. I really have no interest in them anymore. They haven't written a good song for a long time. They are way past their brilliance.
                            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              Maybe I'm Janie and you just don't know it !!
                              Now THAT would be a thread worth a sticky....
                              Originally posted by perilouspete
                              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                Gotta admit...that was cool as shit...

...of course...at the end of the day...Jason Bonham was just John Bonham's kid in music relevance...

I'm not trying to put the kid down, like I said, he's obviously got a hell of a lot of talent...but he's behind the eight ball a bit...playing bass for a dying band. What's he going to do, carry on the family name, and the family band?

Perhaps he'll start his own band "Wolfgang," that turns into some eclectic, nine-inch-nails revival in which his band is him playing all the instruments...other than oboe. That'll be dad...
                                It's basically the musical equivalent of the natural athlete that can hit .300 with his eyes closed....

It's obvious he's got that musical gene from his old man.... You know, the guy who's arguably the greatest guitarist in history without being able to read music.....

Shit like that can't be taught, I think it's fantastic to see in a father/son point of view....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...