X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • novancheese
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jul 2004

Fan sites and Clear Channel?

My uncle works for CCC and has said some strange stuff about CCC REALLY paying attention to some fan sites for bigger bands...Just a wierd thought...don't know if it's VH related. Those "in the know" types here may be able to let us know if there are any connections.

Longtime lurker!! ROTH KICKS ASS!!!
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Clear Channel spys on the internet as part of their "duty" to Der Führer Bush, who helped found their company through BCE money.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• novancheese
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Jul 2004

I was wondering if anyone was interested in this post. I'm no consperacy nut but I guess they pay attention to the bands where they sponser or have a big stake in the place they play. I don't know if Van Halen is with CCC in any way. who knows

Comment

• scottydabodi
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Conspiracy? huh? I think I'm in the wrong thread, I'm looking for beers, booze, and broads.
        If you listen to fools
        The Mob Rules

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Clear Channel Communications needs to buy up every fucking other station that it does not yet own, so that we won't have this topic of discussion come up anymore.

Quite frankly, I think its quaint to turn the dial and hear "Sweet Home Alabama" followed by "Kashmir" and then "More Than A Feeling" followed by..

OH SHIT

IM GIVING AWAY TOMORROWS'/THURSDAYS.. SATURDAYS ETC PLAYLIST

Comment

• classicdude
            Foot Soldier
            • Apr 2004

Be sure to report back on any black helicopter sightings!

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
              Foot Soldier
              • Jun 2004

man FORD, we have argued a lot dating back to the pleasure dome and I always took you for a republican...i dont really no why but i sure pegged you wrong, see as I think Bush is evil as well. i was wrong about you, i gravely appologize

Comment

• wooda

FORD,

Somebody just said the same thing, but I must do the same.

We have had words, but to me thats part of healthy debate. But your comments about BUSH & CCC/CCE won't cause me to filibuster one damn bit.
                Originally posted by FORD
                Clear Channel spys on the internet as part of their "duty" to Der Führer Bush, who helped found their company through BCE money.

Comment

Working...