Many of the people around were laughing at the kicks and the martial arts moves..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mezro
    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Re: Many of the people around were laughing at the kicks and the martial arts moves..

Originally posted by Calderone
    " many of the people around were laughing at the kicks and the martial arts moves.."

I was laughing at most of the white trash in the crowd.

Mezro...like any of those dull fucks could get up there and do a better job...
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• EddieVHfan
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Aug 2004

"It's been "cool" for a long time to slag on Dave for anything you can (media training). "

Boo-Hoo. Poor Dave. Then you guys turn around, become full-fledged hypocrates and rip on "Van Hagar" for everything and anything. Jesus...

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by EddieVHfan
        "It's been "cool" for a long time to slag on Dave for anything you can (media training). "

Boo-Hoo. Poor Dave. Then you guys turn around, become full-fledged hypocrates and rip on "Van Hagar" for everything and anything. Jesus...
        But we're on a FUCKING DAVE SITE! Make sense? And thank you for calling Ed's current band by it's proper name.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Make sure to get in some posts as your other aliases this week, I'm sure you need to boost the post counts by now.

Comment

Working...