Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

Get the best deals for "David Lee Roth" ("T-Shirt",Tshirt,Shirt) at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

the dave tv one's kinda cool....

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

All of those are pretty cool...

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by JJtheVagPounder
        The piece itself is 16x21. It took me about 23 hours. Maybe more. I just thought it would be fun but now people are getting all super serious and shit and ruining the mood.
        Fuck Um!

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

i had the rockclimbing skyscraper shirt but it disintegrated years ago.... 88 bucks!

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
            Head Fluffer
            • Oct 2009

SO funny how a little internet anonymity and people turn into total assbags. LOOK AT ME! I'M SUPER TOUGH AND EDGY!

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

hey jj, old ash has been with ya from the start buddy!

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
                Head Fluffer
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by ashstralia
                hey jj, old ash has been with ya from the start buddy!
                Oh I know, baby. More people have than have not. It's cool. I don't care if people dislike something. That's their thing and I ain't trying to change people's views. That starts wars. What I take issue with is people writing scathingly shitty things from the safety of their computer monitor. You know who you are. Douche.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by JJtheVagPounder
                  SO funny how a little internet anonymity and people turn into total assbags. LOOK AT ME! I'M SUPER TOUGH AND EDGY!

Hey! I AM super tough & e.........hang on, Moms calling me upstairs for a sec.............ok, back. What was I saying? Hard to type in my underwear and covered in Doritos cheese dust.

LOL. Got any new pics JJ? I have sent the link of this one to everyone I know that know what I big Roth fan I am. they don't post here, but they all have been amazed and thought it was epic, funny, and talented all at once.

As for Internet anonymity, I killed whatever I had left by starting this thread here...........http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...Warrior-How-To
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ashstralia
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Feb 2004

sadaist, it's very unlikely anyone would recognize you in the street from a 20 year old pic where you're completely face-painted!

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I feel The Love In This Thread.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dan
                        I feel The Love In This Thread.
                        put your pants back on
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VAiN
                          Use my hand, I won't look
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                          yeah, i was just kidding. the process may have cooled, but thanks again for your opinion about a shirt with a roth image on it.
                          My bad, I get easily distracted by shiny objects and whatnot.. I'll be setting up something with JJ soon enough.... I'm thinking something like cafepress.com, we can slap that image on coffee mugs, shirts, whatever... Everyone can get one expect for Elvis who seems to be extra cunty in this thread.
                          Originally posted by wiseguy
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

i'm gettin' a pair of panties with that image for pelvis, he'll enjoy that..
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              put your pants back on
                              Born Free.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• fifth element
                                Commando
                                • Nov 2010

ooooooooooooooooookkk.....
                                “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

Working...