Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJtheVagPounder
    Head Fluffer
    • Oct 2009

Holy shit! That's fantastic! Very flattering. You would think he would at least credit me though.
    Last edited by JJtheVagPounder; 09-25-2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Yours is better.
      I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

He did credit you JJ - you're "someone else".

Oh dear.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by JJtheVagPounder
          Holy shit! That's fantastic! Very flattering. You would think he would at least credit me though.

good attitude bro. Stay frosty! I have linked your original in page 1 here a lot of times & even have it on my photobucket to share with people. It is incredibly awesome. I hope Dave has seen it.

ps - if you ever make actual print copies I'll buy one. But you gotta sign it. Big like 11x15 or whatever that size is. Would be great matted in a cool frame.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

I just imagined JJ's image of Dave popping up on 1 shoulder while a demon version of a drunken Eddie holding a striped pitchfork pops up on the other (Frankenfork). Eddie is saying to do something bad & Dave just says "Stay Frosty my son"
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

gazing and awesome as well

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...