X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJtheVagPounder
    Head Fluffer
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    i promised you i ain't gonna market nothin'. but contemplatin' gettin' some shirt orders from the army here and havin' them made up? i wouldn't do so without your permission, and i could pay for the first 24 or so, see how it goes, and just rock on from there...
    I like it.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

cool
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

I just want it printed on a big cloth sheet to hold up at the next VH concert so Dave can see it in all it's glory.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VAiN
          Use my hand, I won't look
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
          I just want it printed on a big cloth sheet to hold up at the next VH concert so Dave can see it in all it's glory.
          That's a fantastic idea, but please wait for the last song of the last show. The last thing we want is Eddie to get his feelings hurt and call the whole thing off.
          Originally posted by wiseguy
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

i promised you i ain't gonna market nothin'. but contemplatin' gettin' some shirt orders from the army here and havin' them made up? i wouldn't do so without your permission, and i could pay for the first 24 or so, see how it goes, and just rock on from there...
            Since it was JJ's drawing, I think I'm entitled to one of those 24 or so.

Just sayin'.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
              Head Fluffer
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

Just sayin'.

I'm not sure why you are entitled to a shirt since I drew this but ok.

Anywho, I am a medium typically but am a little big right now so maybe a large. Or both.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

Just sayin'.

you just start savin' up for shipping charges.....couple extra karaoke lap dances over there..
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VAiN
                  Use my hand, I won't look
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

contemplatin' gettin' some shirt orders from the army here and havin' them made up?
                  Hey Pete, I do this kind of shit for a living, so if you need a hand with design/set-up, let a brotha know.... I think shirts are a fantastic idea. This needs to go all the way to the top - to DLR himself, I say!!
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by JJtheVagPounder
                    The piece itself is 16x21. It took me about 23 hours. Maybe more. I just thought it would be fun but now people are getting all super serious and shit and ruining the mood.
                    Thanks for sharing your talent with us, JJ. Awesome!
                    I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

if the t shirt thing flies, put me down for an xl in white.... i'm serious...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

we're gluin' the wings on as we speak

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

we're gluin' the wings on as we speak

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

just gotta figure out the shippin' thing....c.o.d. i guess..?

Comment

• ashstralia
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Feb 2004

post usually doesn't take long, i'll just paypal...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

paypal whom ?

Comment

Working...