X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Angel
    Roth Army meet up in Rio...works for me!

Aww hell. Any bets on who won't make it back? I got $20 says we never see Warf again after the first night.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• katina
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Hahaha, he will be chasing "garotas" (beautiful girls in portuguese)

Comment

• TJMKID
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Dave should organize one of those party cruises down to Rio for Carnivale --- how much would you pay for 2 weeks of hedonism with Sir Diamond Lee and his rowdiest friends?

Think about it Mr. Roth --- could be a nice way to supplement the income!

Originally posted by katina
        Carnival is celebrated in a lot of countries, and it is the most famous holidays in Brazil. Río de Janeiro Carnival gathers almost 5 million people, with 400.000 foreigners.

Without no intention of derailing this thread, and to illustrate Carnival in this Saturday night, I think it´s appropriate to post this video, enjoy it

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
          Dave should organize one of those party cruises down to Rio for Carnivale --- how much would you pay for 2 weeks of hedonism with Sir Diamond Lee and his rowdiest friends?

Think about it Mr. Roth --- could be a nice way to supplement the income!

As long as Eddie's not there I'm in.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• TJMKID
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            As long as Eddie's not there I'm in.

He's too busy with other things ---- changing out his poop bag ---- doting on Wolfie like a little baby

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I'm gonna need a gubment subsidy to afford that trip
              Yeah, I'd need a lottery win...
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

Hey now here's a thing... I'll be in rio for the Paralympics in '16.

I'll be easy to spot, I'm the tall fit non spaz carrying the luggage.

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                  Hey now here's a thing... I'll be in rio for the Paralympics in '16.

I'll be easy to spot, I'm the tall fit non spaz carrying the luggage.
                  That's 4 years away...you might be having carry your luggage by then, lol
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

That's 4 years away...you might be having carry your luggage by then, lol
                    Wtf? You might be needing them to carry your luggage for you by then.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

How much trouble do you get in to for slapping a random Brazilian girls near bare ass? Maybe we could start a Roth Army Brazilian jail bail fund as well.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        How much trouble do you get in to for slapping a random Brazilian girls near bare ass? Maybe we could start a Roth Army Brazilian jail bail fund as well.
                        If it was illegal they'd have to lock up half the country. Everyone knows the female Brazilian booty is irresistable.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

Wtf? You might be needing them to carry your luggage for you by then.
                          Nah, I'll be ok sister...

Comment

• TJMKID
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

If it was illegal they'd have to lock up half the country. Everyone knows the female Brazilian booty is irresistable.

Gisele Bundchen has a nice ass ---- but from the neck up she looks like a tranny

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Your costume looks great!!! I actually did the same costume for Halloween of 1986, just a few mere weeks after seeing Dave in NYC at MSG. I gotta scan the one pic I think I have. That was fun. I didn't do the hula skirt though, i made a very short home made loincloth. Hahaha, it was pretty cold that night, but I didn't care and toughed it out, so much fun it was. Your's is much better than mine, but the makeup I had done was pretty good. I'll try and upload when I can.

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

Do it, man!

Comment

Working...