Billy Sheehan wants a CVH reunion...AND an EEAS band reunion!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Speaking of tone, I had no clue Eric Johnson had a new one out.

Have not heard it but it does feature Sonny Landreth so it must be worth a listen.
    Great album, I highly recommend it!
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

chris told me stories of when he is eric's neck of the woods he hangs out and jams with him. said he realizes how mediocre he is after hangin' out with him.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
        Great album, I highly recommend it!
        Is it? Eric has been on my to do list since I learned he had a new recording out. Anyone who works with Sonny Landreth is okay with me*

*except Eric Clapton, of course.

Comment

• rocking ron
          Head Fluffer
          • Sep 2010

A couple of years ago a friend of mine asked Billy Sheehan's signature on his DLR T(our)- Shirt , but instead , he 'damaged' Roth's face ( on the shirt ) with a pentelpen and shouted some ugly words about DLR. so Billy ..................:dafinger

( But this is a great bassplayer )

Comment

• jero
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rocking ron
            A couple of years ago a friend of mine asked Billy Sheehan's signature on his DLR T(our)- Shirt , but instead , he 'damaged' Roth's face ( on the shirt ) with a pentelpen and shouted some ugly words about DLR. so Billy ..................:dafinger

( But this is a great bassplayer )
            Yep, saw him a couple of days ago. He's getting old, but still a stellar bassplayer

Comment

Working...