X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Hey, hey, hey....

She's working on an aerial show, dammit....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Holy fucking shit!!!!! There's been a twitch at van-halen.com!

AMAZING!

Complete with typo... 'Van Halen Only Australian Shows' - Whatever... I'll take what I can get...
      Last edited by VAiN; 07-11-2011, 08:47 PM.
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Stunning. Van Halen finally updates their own website, with news everyone else heard about around four months ago. On just about any other planet in the known universe, this would indicate a clumsy, inefficient PR department. Back here on good old Earth, it literally defines progress.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• VAiN
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
          Hey, hey, hey....

She's working on an aerial show, dammit....
          What the fuck does that mean, anyway? Is she flying now??
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
            Stunning. Van Halen finally updates their own website, with news everyone else heard about around four months ago. On just about any other planet in the known universe, this would indicate a clumsy, inefficient PR department. Back here on good old Earth, it literally defines progress.
            It was funny, when I initially went to the website, it still showed the Happy New Year 2009 crap.... I had to refresh the page to get that .....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Looks like the only way to get them to do anything is to publicly insult them on twitter.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Looks like the only way to get them to do anything is to publicly insult them on twitter.
                THAT'S all it took ??

Shit, I could've done some damage by now....

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                  What the fuck does that mean, anyway? Is she flying now??
                  You will find the answer to that issue HERE, more or less...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• VAiN
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Oh yeah! The skywriting... Duh. That actually explains a lot.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Holy fucking shit!!!!! There's been a twitch at van-halen.com!

AMAZING!

Complete with typo... 'Van Halen Only Australian Shows' - Whatever... I'll take what I can get...
                      I actually like the orange color in the VH logo. Looks cool.

I noticed on the bottom of the page on their website that Starks is still the webmaster.

Holy fuck -- talk about a lifetime job that you do dick all with.
                      =V V=
                      ole No.1 The finest
                      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• VAiN
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                        I noticed on the bottom of the page on their website that Starks is still the webmaster.

Holy fuck -- talk about a lifetime job that you do dick all with.
                        Seriously... VH webmaster... what the fuck has this guy done in the last 10+ years? NOTHING. He didn't design or program the 07/08 site, which was a joke for a site...

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Seriously... VH webmaster... what the fuck has this guy done in the last 10+ years? NOTHING. He didn't design or program the 07/08 site, which was a joke for a site...
                          Let's not forget the ever-so-astute marketing plan that had the site offering merchandise for the 2007/08 tour...about three months after it had started. In addition to a bumper sticker and some t-shirts you could purchase at JC Pennys, you could also buy a coffee mug and a book bag.

And did anyone notice now that the Australian show banner is up, you can not access any other part of the site? Damn, just when I was thinking of ordering some official Van Halen flip-flops.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            Let's not forget the ever-so-astute marketing plan that had the site offering merchandise for the 2007/08 tour...about three months after it had started. In addition to a bumper sticker and some t-shirts you could purchase at JC Pennys, you could also buy a coffee mug and a book bag.

And did anyone notice now that the Australian show banner is up, you can not access any other part of the site? Damn, just when I was thinking of ordering some official Van Halen flip-flops.
                            I'm gonna be nice to Mushroom Boy and say that it is possible the site is being updated for a re-launch.
                            =V V=
                            ole No.1 The finest
                            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                              I'm gonna be nice to Mushroom Boy...
                              That's only because he owes you money. Face it, if he paid back the eight bucks or so he bummed off you over a decade ago for a Slurpee, some rolling papers and a pack of Marlboros outside of that LA 7/11, you'd be just as nasty as the rest of us.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Let's give Bradman the benefit of the doubt here....

At least I will, I'm sure IF he had free reign he would've revamped that entire website....

Not just for plain old VH news, but the whole nine yards: Videos, interviews, VH history, etc.....

And oh yeah, a message board that doesn't charge karma points....

Comment

Working...