Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UKPete
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jan 2007

Way too negative guys - it is down to money, not lack of material/not rehearsed.

If there are low ticket sales then the money doesn't add up. As headliners they probably have it in the contract "$1 million to appear" and if they've sold less tickets to cover that it is a contractual issue, for them and the other acts.

Do you really think that if VH are still tinkering in the studio, only have 5 songs so far (which may be the case) and not a full album that would be reason to cancel a whole festival with the 20 plus other acts?

The organizers wouldn't give a shit about new material and just say "play 'Unchained', 'HFTT', 'Liittle Dreamer', there you go. Here's your green"

Comment

• jero
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Van Halen To Tour Australia Early 2012?
      Wednesday, 17 August 2011 This is the news we want to hear – more talk about Van Halen’s upcoming album and tour!

According to Australia’s long-running rock station Triple M, the aborted Van Halen tour of Australia is back on the table for 2012!

A week following the cancellation of Soundwave Revolution, which they were headlining, two promoters have gone in and spoken to Van Halen management and band saying ‘we really want Van Halen here next year’.

Triple M Music reporter Nui Te Koha told the Hot Breakfast morning show listeners that fans should start gearing themselves up for shows early next year.

“This will be an arena tour,” he revealed. “Van Halen has got an album coming out really soon. Two promoters have gone in and said ‘this Soundwave Revolution thing was a debacle. We want to tour the band and it will happen early next year’.”

Bring it on boys!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

LOL.

So fucking typical. Will they or won't they?

And short of us, nobody really fucking cares anymore.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Antman
            Commando
            • Jan 2004

The latedst from Sammy via Melodicrock:
            I'm not even angry. I'm just disappointed. I really don't like them anymore, and I can't tell you how sad it is to me that what we had as creative guys, and as a friendship, how it just went away. Mike and I had the biggest laugh when they canceled (the Soundwave Festival in) Australia. He was like, 'I thought you told me they had canceled a couple months ago,' and I was, 'No, no, I told you they announced it.' 'Oh, they announced it,' and we just cracked up. They kill me."

He's like a bitter ex who says thye moved on but can't stop talking. He should be on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. He's fit right in with that no talen cunt ex wife of Frasier. What have you done and why are you always talking shit about youe ex??? Oh yea, bitter and jealous.
            When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• Antman
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Wow, I really need to use spellcheck.
              When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Antman
                The latedst from Sammy via Melodicrock:
                I'm not even angry. I'm just disappointed. I really don't like them anymore, and I can't tell you how sad it is to me that what we had as creative guys, and as a friendship, how it just went away. Mike and I had the biggest laugh when they canceled (the Soundwave Festival in) Australia. He was like, 'I thought you told me they had canceled a couple months ago,' and I was, 'No, no, I told you they announced it.' 'Oh, they announced it,' and we just cracked up. They kill me."

He's like a bitter ex who says thye moved on but can't stop talking. He should be on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. He's fit right in with that no talen cunt ex wife of Frasier. What have you done and why are you always talking shit about youe ex??? Oh yea, bitter and jealous.
                It really is classic though. On again off again. That's Van Halen.

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

'On' and 'off' the crack-pipe: that's SpedCo.
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Rocker Sammy Hagar appears to have written off any possibility of reteaming with Van Halen after revealing he no longer likes the brothers behind the band.

The ex-Van Halen frontman tells Billboard.com he's "disappointed" with guitarist Eddie Van Halen and his drummer brother Alex for the way they have treated bass player and his Chickenfoot bandmate Michael Anthony.

He says, "I'm so disappointed in those guys. I'm not even angry. I'm just disappointed. I really don't like them anymore, and I can't tell you how sad it is to me that what we had as creative guys, and as a friendship, how it just went away.

"I miss Van Halen (but) I don't like them f**kers, and f**k those guys for what they did to Mikey especially, not me. Unnecessary. Bad guys. But I miss 'em, you know. I miss that musicianship and that creative spark and that friction that made it all work."

Hagar recently confessed he'd like to reunite with his former bandmates at some point while he was promoting new book Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock.

Comment

• mohican
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jul 2011

Look up schadenfreude and you'll see a pix of Sam & Mike.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Same shit different pile..................

Next!
                        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Get A Big Fucking Hairy Dog Up Both Them.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jan 2010

yor sick.

Comment

Working...