X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    The Austrailian "Hide your XXXX gold" tour..

Seriously.

Hide your XXXX. Ed is coming.
    he's sober again...
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Direct from Pollstar:

Appearing at "Soundwave Revolution"
      Sat 09/24/11 Brisbane, Australia TBA

Sun 09/25/11 Sydney, Australia TBA

Fri 09/30/11 Melbourne, Australia TBA

Sat 10/01/11 Adelaide, Australia TBA

Mon 10/03/11 Perth, Australia TBA

By the way, highly recommend signing up for Pollstar's Notification Service..... Throws these right to your email....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        he's sober again...
        Again. Right.

Hide it anyway.

He needs a team of "intruders" to follow him on the road. Like the ones who followed Fred Flinstone when he was on a diet!

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          for those of you, like me.....http://www.the-waka.com/
          No,Wrong Waka.:tongue0011:
          Last edited by Dan; 05-11-2011, 08:15 PM.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• High Life Man
            Commando
            • Jan 2004

Van Halen Show - Soundwave Revolution - From Steel Panther Facebook Page

Looks like it is a go! Steel Panther Tweeted and Facebooked the lineup today. They are pretty fired up about it.

Update: Soundwave 2012 Lineup + Rumours Latest Updates: – Has Soundwave Revolution been cancelled? – Second Announcement delayed again. It’s unknown when the announcement will be – Second Soundwave Revolution Line-up Announcement postponed to August 3rd – Second Soundwave Revolution Line-up Announcement August 1st – Alesana added to the lineup – All Venues named – […]
            Attached Files

Comment

• High Life Man
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Oops. My bad....didn't see the other thread.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • May 2010

Originally posted by High Life Man
                Oops. My bad....didn't see the other thread.

Too Late!

You cannot put the the Genie back in the bottle.

Good Tour 2011-2012....man I would love to be at the New Year's show. Any bets on where it will be?
                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                  Commando
                  • Apr 2006

Ok, I'm stoked and I thought we might hear something by the end of May. BUT I thought we would here directly from the band. Maybe we will get what we have all been anticipating shortly. I guess what I'm saying is why couldn't Van Halen release this news to their fans? Even if they are unsure of certain aspects of this upcoming venture, they could still say we are going to do some dates Down Under and we are working on other dates as we speak and as for an album, it's done and it rocks. OR We are still working on other tour dates and as for an album it is unfinished, but we are doing our best to put it together. Again, I'm excited, but I want to here what the hell is going on straight from Dave.

Comment

• Carloscda
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2009

Van Halen & Steel Panther on the same stage now that should be interesting!! What's the Possibility of them jamming with VH? That would be sick!!

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

So happy for our friends down under. I would go, but I know if I ever visit.....I'm won't be coming home.

Tip a few Fosters for us before the show!
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VAiN
                        Use my hand, I won't look
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Just awesome... It's exciting that something is actually happening! I want US dates and an album by the time these shows kick off!!

And way to go Australia! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!
                        Originally posted by wiseguy
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• DaveTheScott
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jul 2007

Observations:

(1) Australia fucking rocks. I've been there six times (five with the US Navy) and agree with sadist that if I went there for the show, I wouldn't come back. Ever. Then again, I might have some illegitimate children running around there - so never mind.

(2) We haven't heard shit from the sisters, haven't heard shit from their pubist -err, publicist, and surprisingly, nothing from anyone else remotely attached to Space Camp.

(3) While I am happy to receive this news, I am holding my spunk until someone from the fucking band verifies everything we've heard/seen/read.

(4) I wonder if this announcement had to get cleared by the band before plastering it over the Interwebs, Twitter, etc. etc.

That is all.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                            Commando
                            • Apr 2006

Congrats Australia!!! I know it's difficult sometimes for you guys to get bands to come down to play, but it is well deserved for some fine people from a stand up country.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Awesome news!!

Fan-fucking-tastic......
                              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                                yeah right.... we've also heard rumours of ratm and blink at this show... show me the cd vh, show me the new songs i'll be singing along to. your time begins...... NOW.
                                of course i'll be there at the inaugural ashstralian showing of 3/4 of the cvh featuring DAVID LEE ROTH. at that show. the first one in brisbane. tickets are 150 aussie dollars, woooooooooooooooohhhhooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...