X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Julius
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
    I wish Max, Blondgirl, ALinchainz, and Flash Bastard all could have lived long enough to experience hearing the new Van Halen this week.
    I'll be purchasing a copy on release day to place inside Flash's urn.

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Julius
      I'll be purchasing a copy on release day to place inside Flash's urn.
      Ya know, it would be a touching tribute to all of these fallen soldiers if a copy of the CD could be left by their grave sites.

Then again, screw it. I have to believe that they'll all have heard it before most of us, and will be laughing their asses off as the rest us mere mortal, dick-fer-brains debate it's ultimate quality. But for MAX, I believe I will eat some shellfish (with heavily drawn butter) as I listen to this fucker very loudly the day it comes out. Hey, if the neighbors call the cops on me for doing so, I still have some M-80s left over from July 4th, from about 3 years ago. I'll get their dogs barking (yet again) so badly, I'll call the cops on their ugly, repugnant, morally bankrupt and utterly insipid asses.

Providing of course, I don't drunkenly blow my fingers off. I mean come on, who here is gonna be sober the day this record comes out?

Roth On, you currently living bastards. And a solemn, solid Roth On to dearly departed friends.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

I'll be here, drunk and blasting it so loud those guys in Heaven will be telling me to turn it down.
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• academic punk
          Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

One friend had just posted this on Facebook. Please feel free to share it yourselves, on FB, or anywhere...
          Last edited by Guitar Shark; 01-16-2012, 12:42 AM. Reason: Removing personal info

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

AP, that just went to a profile page that I assumed is yours, so I removed it. Don't want to make it any easier on the turtle police if we can help it.
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• academic punk
              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

You know, I've only admitted before a judge to having had nonconsensual sex with TWO turtles in my life, and that was YEARS ago! Do I have to continue hearing these taunts for my youthful indiscretion and/or plea deals???

Comment

• SunisinuS
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • May 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
                Ya know, it would be a touching tribute to all of these fallen soldiers if a copy of the CD could be left by their grave sites.

Then again, screw it. I have to believe that they'll all have heard it before most of us, and will be laughing their asses off as the rest us mere mortal, dick-fer-brains debate it's ultimate quality. But for MAX, I believe I will eat some shellfish (with heavily drawn butter) as I listen to this fucker very loudly the day it comes out. Hey, if the neighbors call the cops on me for doing so, I still have some M-80s left over from July 4th, from about 3 years ago. I'll get their dogs barking (yet again) so badly, I'll call the cops on their ugly, repugnant, morally bankrupt and utterly insipid asses.

Providing of course, I don't drunkenly blow my fingers off. I mean come on, who here is gonna be sober the day this record comes out?

Roth On, you currently living bastards. And a solemn, solid Roth On to dearly departed friends.
                Hell, no one wants me in either place. I will be here. And without a doubt I will be shuffling it out.......Shuffling it out.......

This Mortal Coil.
                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                  You know, I've only admitted before a judge to having had nonconsensual sex with TWO turtles in my life, and that was YEARS ago! Do I have to continue hearing these taunts for my youthful indiscretion and/or plea deals???
                  Put it this way: Even on my Faceysit account, I use an alias. The accumulated wrath I've managed to achieve from ex-wives, former girlfriends, disgruntled past co-workers and internet sociopaths is enough to frighten even Sean Connery, let alone scare the freakin' tacos out of Clint Eastwood. Placing my real name with a red bow-tie on things is a certain invitation to misery. Better safe than sorry, ya know?
                  Last edited by chefcraig; 01-16-2012, 12:56 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• fifth element
                    Commando
                    • Nov 2010

Put it this way: Even on my Faceysit account, I use an alias. The accumulated wrath I've managed to achieve from ex-wives, former girlfriends, disgruntled past co-workers and internet sociopaths is enough to frighten even Sean Connery, let alone scare the freakin' tacos out of Clint Eastwood. Placing my real name with a red bow-tie on things is a certain invitation to misery. Better safe than sorry, ya know?
                    i do the same. perhaps for (slightly) different reasons...
                    still, i do not use my real name on facebook or other online accounts since a friend of mine explained how it truly is better to be safe than sorry....
                    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Personally, I'm not at all into the whole afterlife-spiritual mumbo-jumbo, yet I'm not kidding when I say that something was on the Bronco's side that day. This was evidenced by Denver's opening kick, when the ball traveled the length of the field, hit the fucking goal post and then inexplicably bounced backward, landing exactly at the 20 yard line. I looked skyward, resigned to the idea that the team was going to win, where I saw the image of MAX grinning back at me. With a kid's "hand caught in the cookie jar" look on his face, he said "Hey, that was stelltacular, but I had nothing to do with it. Really. Seriously, why are you looking at me like that?"
                      I can definitely see that too! He LOVED that team. I have his Broncos hat on my bedpost and was thinking about this saturday night.
                      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• flappo
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

i wasn't around when this happened

RIP max

Comment

• flappo
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

i recall i used to do him gladiator popgears , he loved those

plus the food stuff of course

very sad

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

Jer was a GEM...and he is sorely missed

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Yes...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

One of the few people I've talked to on the phone from here. I can still here his cocky, fun loving voice. Fuck man, too soon. He died too soon, and the worst part was his true self was taken even sooner. Fucking brain cancer, man...

Comment

Working...