• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    What kind of a gay name is "Heater"?

Seriously, that sucks harder than a funnel cloud coming northeast out of Wichita.
    Funny how the disgruntled Hagarita's seem to start trolling every time VH starts the wheels rolling with Dave involved...
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Sam42
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
      Funny how the disgruntled Hagarita's seem to start trolling every time VH starts the wheels rolling with Dave involved...
      I actually thinks the Hagarita's are just gonna try and do whatever they can to drum up some type of hype for that upcoming version 2 abomination that chickenfoot is going to be releasing kinda in the same time as VH new record. They know that while Vh is playing to sold out arena's and such, Chickenshit will be playing to small clubs and loveboats.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Sam42
        I actually thinks the Hagarita's are just gonna try and do whatever they can to drum up some type of hype for that upcoming version 2 abomination that chickenfoot is going to be releasing kinda in the same time as VH new record. They know that while Vh is playing to sold out arena's and such, Chickenshit will be playing to small clubs and loveboats.
        True.

I take it, your name actually is Sam?!
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Sam42
          That's a solid point. It can not be coincidence that although the Chickenfood album was slated for release sometime in September, once word came along that Van Halen might be releasing a single around July 4, all of a sudden the Chickenfarts are rush releasing a single two months early and doing interviews ahead of schedule. Talk about clinging to someone else's coattails.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Sam42
            Full On Cocktard
            • Jan 2010

Yes it is, can't do nothing about that, sorry.

Comment

• mh5150
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2010

All you have to do is look at The money made from vh last tour and then look at how much chickenshit made on their last tour.
              End of discussion .
              Just sayin'''............

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Heater
                Dave, Dave, Dave......looking a bit foppish there bud. Hope he dials down his inner Nancy girl on the upcoming tour, kinda hard to watch.
                then don't. buh bye
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  No luck in that department, but there are some interesting images of her nearly nude. Do a search under the name Elita Loresca.
                  Elita Loresca and Vera Jimenez are my two favorite LA weather chicks...both are HOT.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• indeedido
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

When I fly out to LA on business from the midwest, I'm always amazed at the stripper talent on the local news shows.
                    This space for rent.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      And about as useful as a weather forecaster telling you there is a 50% chance of rain. Then again, nobody really tunes in for the accuracy of the prognostications anyway.

Wednesday is looking good...

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by mh5150
                        All you have to do is look at The money made from vh last tour and then look at how much chickenshit made on their last tour.
                        End of discussion .
                        Just sayin'''............
                        but that's okay, 'cause Sam says it ain't about the money any more and he'd play for free.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Comment

• AJW
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Heater
                            does FORD stand for "FULL OF ROTH DICK"?
                            Wrong. It stands for Fuck Off Ray Daniels.
                            Last edited by AJW; 07-17-2011, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by AJW
                              Wrong. It stands for Fuck Off Ray Daniels.
                              I think the Queen of the Wichita Trailer Park is well aware of that. This ain't his first time trolling this board.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• wolfsbane
                                Roadie
                                • Jan 2005

- Eddie Van Halen was apparently prepared to tour again with no new album, reluctant to produce new songs. David Lee Roth and especially Wolfgang Van Halen wanted to record new tracks. Wolfgang Van Halen finally convinced his father that he didn't want to go out on tour to replace Michael Anthony, with no new material and without David Lee Roth's input.

- It is suggested that the music was the main thing in EVH's mind and David Lee Roth was asked only to contribute lyrics.

Man, this feels accurate. I mean, the new album kicks ass, but there are only 5 new songs on it. Sounds like they took the 4-5 songs from the 2000 sessions and put the old demos together and came up with this album.

Things don't look good for getting another album out of these guys.

What is sad is that this band looks like it is being held together by Wolfie and Dave. Al and Ed are there only to get paid.

Comment

Working...