Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adena dodds
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2010

I disagree, where there's a will there's a way....There's more to Dave than just his pants. It's just that some of our minds are in the gutter and he happens to fill out any pair of pants better than any man who has ever walked on this Earth.....so who can we blame? Dave? His mom and dad? God? It's just a fact of life and it's not that bad at all....I think it's all good because I'm a full grown woman who hasn't had had any action in almost 7 yrs. I will possibly be a virgin at the next VH concert.......now what's worse than that may I ask? Is it a pair of pants or being a virgin again at the next VH concert? It's not adding up for me at all right now...Something strange has happened to me and I can't explain it. I've had a man in my life most of my life and now this?! It's like the end of the world ya know and I really don't care, but yet it sucks at the same time. Happy and sad all mixed together....Love conquers all and not to be in love is not to be living but you have to even if you aren't. It takes two to tango ya know.
    Originally posted by binnie
    It really says something about the lack of VH PR that we're reduced to discussing Dave's pants.
    Last edited by adena dodds; 07-31-2011, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Working...