X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
    I said take the Dude off your Avatar. You are lying to children. You are giving them false information about your kewlness. Do it now.
    I honestly thought CROWBAR's avatar was an ironic morphing of Edward Van Halen and Jeff Bridges. See what happens when one reads far too much into the obvious?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by CROWBAR
      More drivel from the cock munch. You're second only to bobgnote in psychobabble nonsense on this site.
      Thankfully I don't remember any of bobgnotes posts. Did bob spam the boards with the same FALSE sense of entitlement as BungSinus? I honestly don't recall gnote creating a thread bitching like a little girl about the board performance of this joint. He may have, who knows?

It's funny that once all the idiot spammers get banned, some rubber-brained psycho feels compelled to pick the freak flag off the ground and run around with it.

......it just never ends.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sideshow Bob was a true schizophrenic racist wackjob. I miss him even less than Thunder or GAyR.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Sideshow Bob was a true schizophrenic racist wackjob. I miss him even less than Thunder or GAyR.

Bobgnote was a certified whackjob. His posts were even more indecipherable than Thome's (aka Clarathecarrot)
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dan
            So,Do We have An Inside Person on The Job?
            i had a chance to meet wolf this weekend in l.a. met ed's assistant as well, nice guy. toured with chris cannella and "autumn's end" this weekend, had a blast, but tired as hell.
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              A certified cunt.
              For those who missed his sick, bullshitty rants:

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                i had a chance to meet wolf this weekend in l.a. met ed's assistant as well, nice guy. toured with chris cannella and "autumn's end" this weekend, had a blast, but tired as hell.
                And er... didn't you get anything kind of new for us to chew?
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Sweet As,Just PM Me The Inside Infor.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• VAiN
                    Use my hand, I won't look
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

i had a chance to meet wolf this weekend in l.a. met ed's assistant as well, nice guy.
                    Come on man.... there's gotta be some info in there somewhere... spill it!
                    Originally posted by wiseguy
                    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Sugus is a fuckin' retard who somehow stumbled onto this place & immediately started plastering every YouTube in existence all over the place.

It was fine when he kept to himself, but recently, inexplicably, he started trying to "interact" with other posters.

Since no one beside himself can understand what this fucktard posts, the results are more than a bit annoying.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

Comedy. I did hear a couple of tracks where you can hear wolfie playing very clearly...and honestly...not bad. Will have to rummage 'round.
                        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                          I did hear a couple of tracks where you can hear wolfie playing very clearly...and honestly...not bad. Will have to rummage 'round.
                          The thing is, it's extremely hard to build a case one way or the other based upon a handful of video clips. There are folks (like me) that have gone over some of them (the notorious "Jump" clip) like they were some sort of Zapruder film, and still can't draw a conclusion pointing either way. There is just enough doubt lingering on both sides of the equation.

Equally puzzling are the remarks made by those that attended the shows. For every 5 folks that swear the kid was doing his own stunts, there is another 5 saying this wasn't the case. To be honest, at this point I don't even care. If this version of the band comes to my town peddling something more than nostalgia, then I might just go. Otherwise at this late stage of the game, aside from those that never had the opportunity to see a Roth-fronted VH, what would be the point?
                          Last edited by chefcraig; 04-11-2011, 07:57 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            If this version of the band comes to my town peddling something more than nostalgia, then I might just go. Otherwise at this late stage of the game, aside from those that never had the opportunity to see a Roth-fronted VH, what would be the point?

To get totally shit faced and sing along your favorite songs with David Lee Roth in person and 12,000 of your closest friends all doing the same exact thing.

Sounds like a better way to spend a Tuesday night than watching reruns of Seinfeld....again.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                              To get totally shit faced and sing along your favorite songs with David Lee Roth in person and 12,000 of your closest friends all doing the same exact thing.

Sounds like a better way to spend a Tuesday night than watching reruns of Seinfeld....again.
                              Hear, hear!

You COULD have a wank watching Golden Girls, but Seinfeld reruns are so much better.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• SunisinuS
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • May 2010

Well in this clip I can hear him. And no offense...but he plays like a kid plays.....too busy....back beat rushed. Now he may be nimble....but...MA was just damn good in fitting in the correct bass line for Classic VH. So I am sure that will be the one thing we all notice on the album. But life moves on...people die and people born... /shrug. In this clip about 1:30 I can really hear him playing.*

Zapruder on.

And at about :45 for the next ten seconds you see the exchange from Ed and Dave that makes me think they are actually making the album work.

Wow. Just posted this link and it got deadified.....maybe they are following me around Blaze! Hehe.

Anyone else see this Bigfoot before they killed it?
                                Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-11-2011, 08:58 PM. Reason: *already submitted my permission slip to use the "internets" with Limp and Cock...sorry boys...the internets change. Roth On
                                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Working...