X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Trunk's latest ridiculous statement....

EddieTrunk “@dwn323: @EddieTrunk which is more likely, Vince Neil sings a corabi motley song or dlr sings a van Hagar song?” good one! DLR I say
    Mon, Dec 05 20:54:10 from Twitter for iPhone

You are out of your out of your fucking mind, Trunk !!!! { Monrteal '84 flashback... }
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

I watched a bit of TMS this weekend...caught some of Brian Johnson...actually sat thru some of Spam-Bot Haggis & his booze hounding....

One thing stuck out for me.....

On the opening segment...the "Top 5 List" or somesuch nonsense....

the topic was best metal video......

Eddie "I used to get my FAT-ASS Kicked in High School by VAN HALEN FANS" Trunk has "Wanted Dead or Alive" by Jon "Sperm guzzling" Bon Govi on his list!!!

And then the Dick-butler TRIES TO DEFEND the choice....the other two schmoes laugh their asses off at him.....

and then it hit me............

OF COURSE this limp-wristed Choir-boy loves Van Haggis....how couldn't he????

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Dude wears lipstick on the show. How could he not wanna suck off John Bon Blowme, or Spammy Gaygar.

In this photo, taken by a friend of mine when he was AT a taping of TMS, Eddie Junk is probably wishing he could lick Halford's ass:

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

He already has....
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• WACF
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

To be fair...with the tweet I agree that DLR could do it before Neil.

No way Neil could pull off Corabi...DLR could pull it off on the right song.

But...regardless I responded with DLR not having too...too many kick ass Classic VH songs.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
              Veteran
              • Jun 2005

At least Neil would have some decent songs to choose from. Till Death Do Us Part comes to mind. Roth would have absolutely nothing to choose from imo on the Sam Halen end. That is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard - suggesting that Dave would even entertain the thought of doing something Sammy had any involvement in whatsoever. He refused to even come out on stage with the guy on the Dave/Sam tour even with MA present. WTF?
              RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
              LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Zing!
                Veteran
                • Oct 2011

Never seen the show and I'm starting to think that's a good thing. Trunk sounds like an ass-kissing douchebag. It's one thing to kiss Hagar's butt, but it kind of sounds like he has it in for Roth. Probably because Diamond Dave won't come on the show?
                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

To be fair, Trunk does give plenty of props to Classic Van Halen, and individually to DLR and EVH ... I can remember one show when the Top 5 was "Best Debut Album".... His quote was "Van Halen I - Changed the World"....

But when he claims that the Hagarita era was just as good and then goes on to claim they sold more, that crosses the line....

And still, he won't acknowledge it....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VAiN
                    Use my hand, I won't look
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                    That is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard - suggesting that Dave would even entertain the thought of doing something Sammy had any involvement in whatsoever.
                    Amen to that one...
                    Originally posted by wiseguy
                    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Well, I just sent him a line through his website:

Eddie?

When are you going to stop lying to everyone by claiming van hagar sold more albums than Classic Van Halen with David Lee Roth?

That is one of many lies told by Sammy Hagar to try to appear as if he has accomplished something by ruining Van Halen.

You don't have to believe me. Check it out for yourself.

Go to the RIAA website and look. Classic Van Halen has sold twice as many albums as van hagar. And that is only sales in the US.

Give Classic Van Halen fans an apology, and ADMIT on That Metal Show, that you were wrong to believe the lies of Sammy Hagar, and set the record straight for everyone: Classic Van Halen has outsold van hagar on a MASSIVE scale!

Roth On!

Hardrock69
                      You can do the same if you want:

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

HA! Ridiculous that Uncle Dave would have anything to do with something Spammy has something to do with?

So the 2002 Sam and Dave Tour was a mass hallucination?

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                          Well, I just sent him a line through his website:

You can do the same if you want:

http://www.eddietrunk.com/index.cfm/...ent/pid/401960
                          May I be lazy and just copy paste under your own letter?
                          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Sure, lol.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                              Veteran
                              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                              HA! Ridiculous that Uncle Dave would have anything to do with something Spammy has something to do with?

So the 2002 Sam and Dave Tour was a mass hallucination?
                              Come on Hardrock. Point taken but having a chance to co-headline a tour and kick Ed in the ass at the same time is different from going out with CVH, taking his rightful place at the helm and choosing to do a Hagar song. It would be kind of like Bruce Dickinson going to the guys and saying "can we do a Blaze Bailey song tonight?"
                              RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                              LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

Did you or did you not say this?:

That is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard - suggesting that Dave would even entertain the thought of doing something Sammy had any involvement in whatsoever.

Oh and I agree with you completely.

I gots to make fun of statements people make here whenever possible. Laughter is the best medicine. For what I dunno.

Comment

Working...