Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ok I'm trying to get to the bottom of this...

PCH offers fun quizzes on a wide range of topics. Animals, history, traveling and more. Test your knowledge and play our quizzes today!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      I wonder if the Rochester School District knows that this tool is posting from a school computer.
      Even the janitor gets a PC these days...

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Ok I'm trying to get to the bottom of this...

PCH offers fun quizzes on a wide range of topics. Animals, history, traveling and more. Test your knowledge and play our quizzes today!
        Last edited by Hardrock69; 12-22-2011, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Zing!
          Thank you Simone.
          No problem whatsoever!
          Originally posted by perilouspete
          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Tim5150
            Rumor from a reliable source (sisters boyfriend who is a higher up at a "classic" radio station) has the Mighty Van Halen landing in Buffalo, March 9. With Tix sales mid Jan. Sounds as if this is preliminary info, but if source is correct, it should be a huge tour as Buffalo was bypassed for Cleveland and Toronto twice on the "reunion tour".

Doubt they would open in western NY, so my guess is things get rippin' in Feb.

To be unPC
            MERRY X-MAS
            Ridiculous! Nobody (major musical act) "lands in Buffalo!" This silly rumor would be put to rest by anyone with any knowledge of the historically lame-ass, inept concert promoters here...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by John316
              Heard the same thing at a staff party from a coworkers husband in the radio industry. He would only say someone big was going to be at the HSBC arena in Buffalo in early Spring. I asked if it was VH and he only smiled
              It's not HSBC Arena, you retard! It was renamed The First Niagara Center months ago. Jagoff!

...sisters boyfriend who is a higher up at a "classic" radio station
              Which DJ does your sister go down on? The ones at 97 Rock? It's the only "classic rock station" here, and there's a chance I might know him. So PM me the name, and I'll make you a hero if your rumor is true....
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-23-2011, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Buffalo wouldn't be a bad place to start the tour, based on VH's history....

They've historically started tours in non-major markets, although in the Internet/Cell Phone age, there is no such thing as "small market" when it comes to concerts.... If they fuck up anywhere, it's on the 'Net within an hour....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                  Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  It's not HSBC Arena, you retard! It was renamed The First Niagara Center months ago. Jagoff!

Hey I didn't even know that.

Oh dear.

Comment

• aesop
                    Commando
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
                    Me either...though last time I was there Jaromir Jagr was still in his 1st NHL stint....
                    Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

New story over at VHND.com - Ed's donating one of his guitars for a charity auction. What's noteworthy is that the guitar will be personalized by Ed "while touring."

Let's get this Ghetto Chariot rollin'!!!!!

Edit - Just checked the auction page and I don't see under terms where it says it will be personalized "while touring". Guess I got all excited for nothing
                      Last edited by DONNIEP; 12-23-2011, 06:29 PM.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Antman
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by John316
                        Heard the same thing at a staff party from a coworkers husband in the radio industry. He would only say someone big was going to be at the HSBC arena in Buffalo in early Spring. I asked if it was VH and he only smiled
                        No offense John 316, but I call bullshit. If I knew anything I wouldn't hesitate to say it. What's Ed gonna do, track me down and kick me in the nuts? ban me from the tour? Your co-workers husband just smiled cause he's gay and wants your manchowder.
                        When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• Antman
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          New story over at VHND.com - Ed's donating one of his guitars for a charity auction. What's noteworthy is that the guitar will be personalized by Ed "while touring."

Let's get this Ghetto Chariot rollin'!!!!!

Edit - Just checked the auction page and I don't see under terms where it says it will be personalized "while touring". Guess I got all excited for nothing
                          On a non-related note, Val is auctioning off a handy for charity.
                          When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Antman
                            No offense John 316, but I call bullshit. If I knew anything I wouldn't hesitate to say it. What's Ed gonna do, track me down and kick me in the nuts? ban me from the tour? Your co-workers husband just smiled cause he's gay and wants your manchowder.
                            Hint: Read from the beginning of the thread....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Antman
                              On a non-related note, Val is auctioning off a handy for charity.

Are we paying her or is she paying us?
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
                                You're not starting rumors based on sweat nothings whispered in your ear by big shots....a "higher up" at a radio station would know that...

Comment

Working...