New VH Footage !!!! 2012 tickets on sale Jan 10th!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vh rides again
    Commando
    • Dec 2006

What's the 2.7.12 stand for on the art work?

Release date maybe ?

Comment

• letsrock
      Veteran
      • Mar 2007

One would think.

CD release,
      Single release
      Tour start?

I would think with everything involved in getting a tour packaged together considering the logistics some truck driver or someone somewhere would of had knowledge.

Nice to see some life again.

Comment

• aesop
        Commando
        • Oct 2004

Well now...Isn't this just potentially EPIC!!!! Also, Eddie Trunk is reporting the new album is out 2/7:

Finally official VH news. The Future out 2/7, tour dates just released. Finally! Now let's all hope the music is worth the wait and kick ass
        Can I get a FUCK YEA!
        Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

As Antman pointed out, 2/7/12 falls on a Tuesday, so I'd imagine this would be the date the single or album drops.

And where did Eddie Trunk come up with "tour dates just released?" Nothing has been announced yet other than a tour is in the offering.
          Last edited by chefcraig; 12-26-2011, 01:38 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

the Trunkster says tour dates just released? i've been on Pollstar, Live Nation, and Ticketbastard and haven't seen shit.

Craig's edit beat my post.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• aesop
              Commando
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
              As Antman pointed out, 2/7/12 falls on a Tuesday, so I'd imagine this would be the date the single or album drops.

And where did Eddie Trunk come up with "tour dates just released?" Nothing has been announced yet other than a tour is in the offering.
              I dunno. here's the link: https://twitter.com/#!/EddieTrunk/st...51289773690880
              Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• letsrock
                Veteran
                • Mar 2007

Well either way this we do know. They are acting like a band again, and must have some plans for 2012.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Apr 2005

I gave up on the I wish Mike was there. If Wolf is using the bass amps it shows in the promo maybe his tone and sound will be a little heavier this time around. I thought his bass tone sounded to much like Ed's guitar in 07. Made the songs a little thin for my taste. I hope the new shit is good !

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Very exciting. Love the freight train logo. I hope that really represents the attitude of the album & tour. Also looks like the promo clip Dave did with his sister might have been filmed here. He's wearing same stuff and in her video there was all the Jack Daniels stuff kinda hidden in the background. Can't wait for the new dates.

Finally Dave shows us one of his herding dogs. LOL. If that dog could talk...
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Northern Girl
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                      The article I read is at music radar.com. It shows the same train photo.
                      And they named the pic vanhalencover. Is it the cover of the album? And it's called The Future? Hmmm....
                      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        Good eye, dude. Although the angle is a bit of a bluff, the images do appear to be the same.

I re-opened the official VH email I got and the 1st pic is now showing up there. That's as official as it gets
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Northern Girl
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                          I re-opened the official VH email I got and the 1st pic is now showing up there. That's as official as it gets
                          The Subject line is The Future. I wonder if Trunk knows anything or he just got the same email.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                            The Subject line is The Future. I wonder if Trunk knows anything or he just got the same email.

He probably didn't even get the 'official' email. Was probably forwarded to him by Sammy with the text "what the fuck do we do about this now?"

Comment

• Northern Girl
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                              Love the freight train logo. I hope that really represents the attitude of the album & tour.
                              'cause that light at the end of the tunnel is the front of an oncoming train...

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                                'cause that light at the end of the tunnel is the front of an oncoming train...

hehe. I keep hearing that Metallica song about that now. Who knew the freight train they were singing about was VAN HALEN 2012

Comment

Working...