EXCLUSIVE: Roth Army Collaboration with Diamond Dave Enterprises !!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
    Better not make Kwame mad....he'll get his elephant gun.
    No to worry. He's a drummer, which means he won't be able to figure out it's complexity, and so will be reduced to trying to club you with it.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• gbranton
      Veteran
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
      Terrific old-school avatar, dude!
      Thanks. I've been using a much larger version of that as my desktop background, the wife saw it recently and had no clue what it was so I had to educate her and show her my tour shirt from the 1984 tour.
      "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
        Thanks. I've been using a much larger version of that as my desktop background, the wife saw it recently and had no clue what it was so I had to educate her and show her my tour shirt from the 1984 tour.
        My "Hide Your Sheep" tour t gave up the ghost about 5-6 years ago. I've seen them on ebay, but you would not believe the asking price. No doubt, it will double in the coming weeks. Seriously, people are asking for 150 American (starting price) for the damned thing, and you have no way of knowing if it's the real McCoy.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
          Veteran
          • Jun 2005

My "Hide Your Sheep" tour t gave up the ghost about 5-6 years ago. I've seen them on ebay, but you would not believe the asking price. No doubt, it will double in the coming weeks. Seriously, people are asking for 150 American (starting price) for the damned thing, and you have no way of knowing if it's the real McCoy.
          Hell yeah. It's hard enough to just get an original EEAS shirt for under a 100.
          RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
          LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

No doubt. Here, take a look at the shirt I'm speaking of. Don't these things appear to be in remarkable shape for being almost THIRTY YEARS OLD? EbayLINK

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Better not make Kwame mad....he'll get his elephant gun.
              Nah, I was just foolin' about....

No to worry. He's a drummer, which means he won't be able to figure out it's complexity, and so will be reduced to trying to club you with it.
              I'll have you know there Buster Boy.....I'm an expert in weapons thanks to my Military career!

A Master First Class safety expert......

The wife and I are even teaching our baby gun safety!

So Craig, buddy.....never assume
              Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• gbranton
                Veteran
                • Aug 2005

I've seen them on ebay, but you would not believe the asking price. No doubt, it will double in the coming weeks. Seriously, people are asking for 150 American (starting price) for the damned thing.
                I've got both those, plus a 1982 tour shirt all in pretty good shape. Unfortunately there is one small problem......... I cut the sleeves out of them because they didn't fit me anymore. Back in those days if my memory serves S-M-L was about all you could find at the shows and now I'm an XXL, so they are now muscle shirts.

I've bought a couple of the re-issues but it isn't the same without the hammer guy on the back. If they brought back hammer guy shirts I'd be buying one right now instead of typing this.
                Last edited by gbranton; 12-29-2011, 08:59 PM.
                "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                  I'll have you know there Buster Boy.....I'm an expert in weapons thanks to my Military career!
                  A Master First Class safety expert......
                  The wife and I are even teaching our baby gun safety!
                  So Craig, buddy.....never assume
                  Yeah, your instructor gave a seminar in one of our our local schools recently...

Last edited by chefcraig; 12-29-2011, 09:16 PM.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Classic.....
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• VHscraps
                      Veteran
                      • Jul 2009

Fantastic. Did he actually shoot himself in the foot ...! You couldn't make it up. LMFAO.
                      THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• DaveTheScott
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jul 2007

Followed these fuckers since 1982 (I was 10), doing flying eddies around the house (and hiding my tapes so my dad didn't smash them)...

...suffered through not one but two Hagar eras with nothing but Dave's solo shit to pull me through...

...ignored the stutter step that was Gary Cherone... (I can't believe that fucking happened...)...

...cheered as I watched the VMAs, then cried as the whole reunion fell apart...

...basked in the glory of the last tour as Dave came screaming into the place and brought the REAL Van Halen back to life...

...smiled as I watched all the new fans rocking out at work (I fucking TOLD you so)...

...and prayed for some new shit and not another greatest hits cash grab, to make this all legit...

FUCKING A.

Time to pour a cold one (or seven) and enjoy the greatness that is CVH...we fucking earned it.

Fasten your fucking seat belts.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by VHscraps
                          Fantastic. Did he actually shoot himself in the foot ...! You couldn't make it up. LMFAO.
                          Someone started a thread, IIRC, about that "shooting".......

Can't recall where he shot himself but I'm pretty sure he did

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by DaveTheScott
                            Followed these fuckers since 1982 (I was 10), doing flying eddies around the house (and hiding my tapes so my dad didn't smash them)...

...suffered through not one but two Hagar eras with nothing but Dave's solo shit to pull me through...

...ignored the stutter step that was Gary Cherone... (I can't believe that fucking happened...)...

...cheered as I watched the VMAs, then cried as the whole reunion fell apart...

...basked in the glory of the last tour as Dave came screaming into the place and brought the REAL Van Halen back to life...

...smiled as I watched all the new fans rocking out at work (I fucking TOLD you so)...

...and prayed for some new shit and not another greatest hits cash grab, to make this all legit...

FUCKING A.

Time to pour a cold one (or seven) and enjoy the greatness that is CVH...we fucking earned it.

Fasten your fucking seat belts.
                            Outstanding post!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

OK, So I finally got to watch Dave's amazing video. I love the vocaleze beat he's got going as his dance track. He looks great with that beard. I love hearing him tinker with the acoustic guitar. I love the shots in the park with the dog. I hate helicopters. Dave, please stay the fuck away from helicopter!

Damn things is gettin' good!

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VHscraps
                                Naturally, this took place in Florida, and it just keeps getting better. Not only did he shoot himself in the foot, he was suspended for 5 days and then he tried to sue the government because his mistake was made public, thus damaging his career as an undercover agent.

DEA Agent Who Shot Self Presses Forward In Suit Against Gov’t

Fortunately, the case was dismissed: Judge tosses lawsuit by DEA agent who shot himself
                                Last edited by chefcraig; 12-29-2011, 09:41 PM.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...