EXCLUSIVE: Roth Army Collaboration with Diamond Dave Enterprises !!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Now if the video was on youtube, I could download it. It might take a couple of hours, but at least I could watch the thing sooner, lol. Damn dialup tin-can-and-string fucking bullshit!

Comment

• TJMKID
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Very cool Chapter 1 of the 2012 DLR Video Scrapbook --- can't wait to see more chapters soon.

I suppose Dave will be screamin' to the VH sisters after every gig on the world tour ----- " GET TO DA CHOPPA !! "

Comment

• bluemustard
        Veteran
        • Mar 2006

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Comment

• golitely
            Roadie
            • Nov 2011

Thank you! Dave is my hero forever! Love the dog. I was planning on getting a border collie this spring but might have to rethink the breed. Thanks for making my year (still one more day to top this, can't imagine how).

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Hardrock69
              Now if the video was on youtube, I could download it. It might take a couple of hours, but at least I could watch the thing sooner, lol. Damn dialup tin-can-and-string fucking bullshit!
              There are a couple of people who are good at art here, could one of them not make a series of sketches of the video and then post them to HK?

Comment

• bluemustard
                Veteran
                • Mar 2006

Comment

• bluemustard
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2006

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    There are a couple of people who are good at art here, could one of them not make a series of sketches of the video and then post them to HK?
                    What's HK and what are you talking about here?

Comment

• bluemustard
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2006

Comment

• bluemustard
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2006

David Lee Roth and Van Halen is the answer to this song!! LOL Merry new year! People should make more paintings of D-ro! The pictures and footage is so fine! Warming up singing soul music..awsome!!Can't wait for part 2!

Comment

• bluemustard
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2006

Roth on!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by JJtheVagPounder
                            What's HK and what are you talking about here?
                            Sorry typo I meant to say HR for Hardrocks69.

Joke about him still living in the 1990s on dialup.

Comment

• Heater
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Nov 2010

I have always been a VH fan, saw them live with Dave 5 times prior to the original break up. Also, wasn't 12 years old in 1985, no offense to those who paint themselves as hard core fans but never truly experienced VH at their zenith, who talk about the glory days of the Roth era based on concert videos they've watched long after Dave left. I was bummed when Roth bailed, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and tried to get into his music, even went to see him on the Eat 'em tour. I just got more disillusioned with each passing year as it became clear he was enamored with the spotlight and the music seemed secondary, a soundtrack for the life of someone trying to stay relevant. I just could never be one of those people who believed everything he did was awesome, or stellar, as he and others like to say--a lot. I hoped there would be a true CVH reunion, Dave spent about a decade campaigning for it to happen and it sort of has. Eddie became quite the asshole as years went on, as has been stated here daily, giving little thought to those who put him where he was. finally there is the chance to come back to the party, kicking the door off the hinges as they enter and they decide to bring watered down liquor, in the form of Wolfgang. I wonder if Dave ever spoke up to bring Mike back, I doubt it. Dave wouldn't want to piss off Ed and lose the gig a third time. There is an "elephant in the room" vibe to all of this which has led to rationalizing how little Mike ever meant to the band. I saw them in '07 and was immediately reminded of Mike's importance and was amazed at how quickly so called diehards settled. So, while I look forward to the new music, you can't say it's from CVH. And it will be good, if it's great I would be the first to say so, but I refuse to be some bandwagoner and hail at the best work ever as some ALREADY are. I'm just a disappointed fan who may shortly be a bit less disappointed.

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Heater
                                I have always been a VH fan, saw them live with Dave 5 times prior to the original break up. Also, wasn't 12 years old in 1985, no offense to those who paint themselves as hard core fans but never truly experienced VH at their zenith, who talk about the glory days of the Roth era based on concert videos they've watched long after Dave left. I was bummed when Roth bailed, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and tried to get into his music, even went to see him on the Eat 'em tour. I just got more disillusioned with each passing year as it became clear he was enamored with the spotlight and the music seemed secondary, a soundtrack for the life of someone trying to stay relevant. I just could never be one of those people who believed everything he did was awesome, or stellar, as he and others like to say--a lot. I hoped there would be a true CVH reunion, Dave spent about a decade campaigning for it to happen and it sort of has. Eddie became quite the asshole as years went on, as has been stated here daily, giving little thought to those who put him where he was. finally there is the chance to come back to the party, kicking the door off the hinges as they enter and they decide to bring watered down liquor, in the form of Wolfgang. I wonder if Dave ever spoke up to bring Mike back, I doubt it. Dave wouldn't want to piss off Ed and lose the gig a third time. There is an "elephant in the room" vibe to all of this which has led to rationalizing how little Mike ever meant to the band. I saw them in '07 and was immediately reminded of Mike's importance and was amazed at how quickly so called diehards settled. So, while I look forward to the new music, you can't say it's from CVH. And it will be good, if it's great I would be the first to say so, but I refuse to be some bandwagoner and hail at the best work ever as some ALREADY are. I'm just a disappointed fan who may shortly be a bit less disappointed.
                                i just figured out what's wrong with you.

you think too much.
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...