Roth Army will be represented at Cafe Wha? This Thursday !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by WARF
    I'm on the bus right now...

Believe me....I will make sure 1000% the Roth Army will be known..

I will tell Ed and Dave to their face!!
    Weeee!!
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

I'm on the bus right now...

Believe me....I will make sure 1000% the Roth Army will be known..

I will tell Ed and Dave to their face!!
      Just tell em to come see Angel in Regina, the city that rhymes with FUN!
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jpage78
        Groupie
        • Sep 2011

In a point of reflection...did any one of you think that this moment, today, would ever come? You have the three largest VH forums and news sites going to a small event at Uncle Manny's cafe in Greenwich Village. Unbelievable.

Thanks to VA who seems to be the mover and shaker and general badass in all of this. Thanks to Brett and thanks to Jeff Hausman for everything.

Good times. Damn good times.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
          Thanks for checking in brother! Keep us posted on every detail.
          Well, not every detail. I'm pretty certain we can live without the disgruntled remarks about being turned down by a few MILFs after announcing "Hey, I'm WARF from the ROTH ARMY. Wanna party for a few moments behind the dumpster?"

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I'm back up. That was about 4 hours sleep. Are we going to use this thread to continue the festivities tonight?

Oh dear.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

I gotta tell you...

This is gonna be the greatest moment off my life seeing them at cafe wha....

But I'd trade it all in... the show... the new album... even put Sammy back in the band...

If we could have MAX and Alinchainz back....

This show is for you...
              I haven't been online here in a few years and I had no idea. RIP

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
                I'm back up. That was about 4 hours sleep. Are we going to use this thread to continue the festivities tonight?
                I must say, this holiday season is the gift that keeps on giving. I honestly don't think I've been sober for three consecutive nights since on or about Thanksgiving, so I see no need to break the trend now.
                :bottle:

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  "Hey, I'm WARF from the ROTH ARMY. Wanna party for a few moments behind the dumpster?"
                  "you probably don't know this, but i'm pretty famous on the Internet."
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                    Don't introduce yourself as DLR'sCock. Just a suggestion.
                    Ha!!!! Get this loon outta here!!! How about if I use Little Elvis?

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
                      It's fucking hysterical. I partied with DLR"S Cock the night before Thanksgiving when Dave did a show at the Spectrum in Philadelphia. We had an ARMY meet up in the parking lot before the show. I flew a giant ballon from my car and we met there. So, we're standing around getting tuned up when this car comes driving up and this dude gets out and I yell DLR"S COCK, without knowing and sure nuff it was him. Really cool cat!
                      HAHAHA Hey Takin Whiskey, how ya been bro? That was a fun night down in Philly at the Spectrum!!!

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        I must say, this holiday season is the gift that keeps on giving. I honestly don't think I've been sober for three consecutive nights since on or about Thanksgiving, so I see no need to break the trend now.
                        :bottle:
                        One more night of drunken bliss and I'm gonna give my liver a rest......oh shit tomorrow's Friday!

Monday I'll give you a rest Mr Liver!
                        Originally posted by vandeleur
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                          You guys should have let me prepare WARF for tonights show. I would have dressed him like this..........

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...-To&highlight=
                          I did that costume for Halloween when I was 19 way back in 1986....I gotta scan those photos and upload them at some point.....

Comment

• Jagermeister
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Would it be frowned upon if WARF were to record this event?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
                              Yes, we'll have WARF put his review in the Tour Forum thread once he gets back and then we can comment on that there....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Per Trunk:

Roth_Army RT @EddieTrunk: Hearing some streets in the neighborhood around Cafe Wah will be closed tonight. #vhnyc
                                Thu, Jan 05 13:07:09 from TwInbox
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...