Roth Army will be represented at Cafe Wha? This Thursday !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
    Keep WARF away from the damn outlet charging the cam
    WARF is off the grid right now (insert reason here) (he was attacked by bouncers for taking pictures, hitting on their women, changing into his Roth Karaoke outfit...while in the line to get in)...

No clue what's going on...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Zing!
      Veteran
      • Oct 2011

Works for me! Thanks for setting this up Roth Army - this is like beyond Super Bowl Sunday for me. Got the wings. Got the beer. Got the VH blasting. Pacing around the house waiting for something to happen. Bring on the mighty VAN HALEN!
      My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• neuralfraud
        Head Fluffer
        • Aug 2010

not to pull everyone TOO far off topic but has anyone considered IRC tonight? could possibly open a channel on irc.freenode.net i'm sure it would be trivial to find a web based client for those who dont have/want to deal with installing an irc client?

would be cool to have a live chat

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Now it's off.

Oh dear.

Comment

• bluemustard
            Veteran
            • Mar 2006

nooooo gone

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Off air...damn it...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Off air - no !
                BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Douglas T.
                  Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

The could f@k with our heads and stream a video of Van Halen playing there in 1978!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

WARF off the grid...video down...

holy shit...

we're dark...

Comment

• rocknrolldork
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jun 2004

You know... All of the leaks and perks hitting the DLR and VH fan sites is some of the best marketing ever. I'm sure they all knew the fans were disgruntled. If they didn't, I'd bet Dave and/or Wolfgang let them know. Dave has probably heard it from the fans and Wolfgang has probably heard it from every rock dude he's ever met. In the days where it is tough to market an album or tour no matter who you are, and also given the fact that it seems the VH camp has no idea what the internet is, the best thing to do is give the info to the fans and let them take care of maintaining it. Let the fans keep the hype going. I have no problem with this and really think it is one of the smartest moves they could have made. Almost all of the mags, rags and sites are getting the majority of their info from the Army, VHND and Links. Great marketing.

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS THE FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ToraToraTora
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Aug 2010

shit shite and kahki

Comment

• Douglas T.
                          Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          Off air...damn it...
                          Seen that coming!

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Have Hope & Faith people......and I don't mean the 2 strippers from Dallas.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by rocknrolldork
                              You know... All of the leaks and perks hitting the DLR and VH fan sites is some of the best marketing ever. I'm sure they all knew the fans were disgruntled. If they didn't, I'd bet Dave and/or Wolfgang let them know. Dave has probably heard it from the fans and Wolfgang has probably heard it from every rock dude he's ever met. In the days where it is tough to market an album or tour no matter who you are, and also given the fact that it seems the VH camp has no idea what the internet is, the best thing to do is give the info to the fans and let them take care of maintaining it. Let the fans keep the hype going. I have no problem with this and really think it is one of the smartest moves they could have made. Almost all of the mags, rags and sites are getting the majority of their info from the Army, VHND and Links. Great marketing.

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS THE FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              It only took them 27 years...

Comment

• VAiN
                                Use my hand, I won't look
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Best Thursday ever!!
                                Originally posted by wiseguy
                                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...