Roth Army will be represented at Cafe Wha? This Thursday !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • negative
    Groupie
    • Dec 2007

Trunk just tweeted this:
    @EddieTrunk
    Eddie Trunk
    Super excited to tell you I just got my invite to the special VH club gig in NYC this Thursday! This should be amazing, place holds 250!

So at least that Hagarita will be there.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      People, that was a fake....

Come on now....
      wow...just wow
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

I just told him now he can fucking apologize for lying about Van Hagar outselling DLR/VH....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I just told him now he can fucking apologize for lying about Van Hagar outselling DLR/VH....
          It would be a shame if the powers that be caught wind of such statements...

At the very least, this should be used as serious leverage to un-invite him should he not post a correction before the end of the day
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by qikgts
            I just wanna hear something new so bad...
            You get so you know the real from the fake... I would say, don't believe it if it hasn't been posted by a mod...
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• negative
              Groupie
              • Dec 2007

I saw that, but I doubt that Hagarlover will ever apologize for his lying ways... Great tweet BTW!

Comment

• WACF
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Trunk loves his tweeting....so....

This is good...we get a as it comes update from Trunk on Thursday night.

Trunk loves Sammy but always has given the Classic VH props as untouchable in thier prime.

I am amazed he made the list actually...figured he would be blacklisted like Mike...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by jhale667
                  Yep - "Megaton" to be precise.
                  Followed by S'Ok. Then I tuned out in disappointment. Great Nuno stuff though.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

People, that was a fake....

Come on now....
                    I know, I was saying that the new VH video with old music over it appears to have a slower groove per Al's attack.

Comment

• TJMKID
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WACF
                      Trunk loves his tweeting....so....

This is good...we get a as it comes update from Trunk on Thursday night.

Trunk loves Sammy but always has given the Classic VH props as untouchable in thier prime.

I am amazed he made the list actually...figured he would be blacklisted like Mike...

I've always been perplexed that people openly admit on TV or radio they love CVH ---- but also love Sammy. The two are polar opposites and dont belong in the same sentence.

Isn't that like saying you love fucking 18 yr. old sexy strippers, but you also like fucking your sister's tired old twat as well ??

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                        That was Extreme.
                        The tone definitely sounded like Nuno.
                        Originally posted by perilouspete
                        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• hain23x
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Mar 2004

OK, who had Louisville in the pool ??
                          This is just insane. I was at work talking to a guy who is older than me and I told him earlier today that VH was going on tour and he lit up a little and we talked how they didn't okay here on the reunion tour and how I was hoping they would come to town. He was acting like he might try to go
                          Fast forward this afternoon and I saw the first night rumor, almost shit my pants, run down to his office to tell him, and he's not there
                          Them my phone rings and he's calling me
                          And he's excited on the phone and he goes "guess who is coming to town they're talking about it on this local sports radio show. We have a good laugh and I get off work about an hour later and that local sports show is STILL talking about it as "ice cream man" is playing out if the break. They ate talking about their album collections . Pretty cool.

Very excited and am floored that this thing might be happening here- way down yonder in Louisville!

If this thing is here in town and on a Saturday? Forget it.. It' on!!
                          Eat Us and Smile!
                          Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• CDABOAT1
                            Groupie
                            • Dec 2011

If Tattoo is the song -- and if most of the songs were revised versions of old demos-- then what's the guess as to which song / melody Tattoo came from? We Die Young? Babe Don't Leave Me Alone?? Guesses???

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Don't know for sure if they visited the old demos for this album........

They've done it on pretty much the entire six-pack, bringing old songs or riffs back from the dead but I haven't heard anyone say that, yet!
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

I just hope it's NOT a cover of The Who's "Tattoo". Checked it out the other night, and I thought it was REALLY lame!
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...